Help what color? Penelope Large Shopper

Nov 4, 2008
Phoenix
well the hubby says I can get my first coach bag tomorrow for Valentines Day and after all the reserach I have done I decided on the large Penelope Leather shopper, but I dont know what color to get the black, cobalt or the silver sand color in leather?
I wear mostly jeans so I was thinking the cobalt? can this be worn with eveything though? If I got the coablt I was thinking this cute scarf to put on it.

thanks and Happy Valentine's Day to everyone. :heart:

here is the link for the silver sand color... it wont let me post a picture for some reason

http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=366019&CategoryID=42150

Attachments

Last edited:

jlbanks

National Champs
Dec 17, 2008
Wide Open Spaces
Hmm... I'm a jeans and t-shirt type of gal myself.. I would think the Sand color would go with more outfits and the Blue Scarf on the Sand Shopper would really pop. I would say khaki! Cobalt would be my next choice, and then black.. Let us know!! Happy Valentines!

jayde123

Get Yer Ya Ya's Out!
Nov 8, 2008
MN
I think the cobalt would look great with jeans. It would also go with many colours!

e.Kat

May 22, 2008
I like the cobalt on my screen, but it seemed darker to me IRL. It would be really pretty with that scarf! Maybe it would look more blue?

SilverSea

O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
I would deff go with the Cobalt that is such a pretty color and perfect for all seasons!