Help - What color mirage speedy?

kiss_p

So, pretty...
O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
I've noticed the LV speedy mirage in reading this forum and I've actually dreamed about this bag for weeks. :drool: My DH is going to help me get one. :heart: The thing is, I've never seen one IRL, only in your (TPFers) beautiful pictures. My question is what color should I get? The bordeaux is TDF and makes a statement. But, the black is pretty and more practical. Which color do you recommend? Can I wear the bordeaux with anything?

This would be my first LV, so any help is appreciated!

Thanks!!

I say go for the black. I love the fade on it and I think it is more practical than the bordeaux since it is your first LV. Good luck with your purchase and post pics of which one you get!

I have the bordeaux Mirage Speedy and it really is a versatile color! You can wear anything with it --- I haven't had any problems matching it to my outfits at all. Good luck with your decision! Either color is gorgeous, but to me the bordeaux has a little more oomph to it, although if I had oodles of money, I would have bought both. LOL

Think about your closet and what would match up better. I think the bordeaux is a more stunning bag, but went with the black.

I would love to have both though, either is beautiful.