HELP! What COLOR hobo?

1. Hi everyone! I need to let my SA know by tomorrow about which color and size gucci horsebit hobo i want so she can save it for me for Tuesday. I finally saved enough for a horsebit hobo and have decided to go with the medium fabric. I've decided on this because my god mom gave me a large black leather horsebit hobo (I LOVE IT!) and so i figured a fabric medium one would be good. however, i cannot make up my mind on the color...do you guys like the brown/beige fabric with brown strap or the off white strap? or do you guys prefer the black fabric with the black silver horsebit? I LOVE THEM ALL EQUALLY! ..and here are the reasons why:

black fabric with silver horsebit - understated, elegant & silver horsebit is unique

brown fabric with off white leather - it looks fresh and how do i put this, younger to me..(im 19 years old) but will the off white leather get dirty easier?

brown fabric with brown horsebit strap - classy as always and with the brown strap, lol, it wont get dirty as fast (i hope)

i know, i know..most of you like the leathers one (i do too!) but since i already have a leather hobo, i thought itd be fun to get a fabric one..and ps. i love chocolate guccissima but im not ready for it yet =P its definitely a TDF though.

2. brown fabric with off white leather

sounds delish!

3. brown fabric and off white leather...since the other one you have is black

4. ^ I agree...I do prefer the leather but since you have one already I totally see your point..Good for you & congrats!! Post pics when you get it!!!
    :heart: Emmy

5. I like the brown fabric and off white leather.

6. Brown canvas with the offwhite leather...such a gorgeous combination! You'll LOVE it...and it'll be significantly different from the black leather horsebit hobo you already have...

Can't wait to see pics!

7. brown w/ off white. Nice combo.

Anne

8. I agree with everyone else, the brown and off white combo is fab

9. I guess i'm the only one to say brown fabric brown handle :biggrin: I'm not a fan of white especially the handle, I have a bag with white handles and they are.... not white anymore ;) so i say brown all the way!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice