Help what bag to get for Disney...

We're going to Disney in August and I won a plum patent tote on ebay that I plan to use. I could never do with just a swingpack, i need enough room to carry everyone's stuff (whether I want to or not!!). I think the patent will make it an easy care/easy wear bag.

Went to DIS in December.
I got a Hamptons black/black sig swingpack for the trip.
Perfect.
We also had a backpack for bigger stuff (h20 bottles, etc).
The backpack didn't go with us onto rides/attractions, but stayed in the stroller. $$, swipe card for DIS, etc was in my swingpack on my person at all times. I wouldn't want to have a bigger bag in the rides/seats with me.

Swingpack + tote bag/backpack are the way to go.
Put valueables in swingpack.

I took a swingpack to Disney in December. It obviously didn't hold as much as one of my larger bags, but it worked for me. I would definitely recommend anything that can be worn cross-body though. My sister took her fall patchwork duffle. Hope you have fun! :yes:

I have a hamptons weekend swing pack (but it's bigger than a swing pack) that I would probably take.. it can get wet with no issues.. and I only spent 40 bucks on it.

Attachments

• DSCN1518.JPG
    DSCN1518.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 145
I would go with the Bleeker duffle too! I think that it will hav enough room and it is good that you can put it over your shoulder. If you don't need a lot of room then get a swingpack!:tup: