Help what bag to get for Disney...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was thinking of picking up a Signature or Leather Bleeker duffle.
    This way I can wear it cross body.
    I'm not sure.

What bag did you take to Disney?

2. i am getting a swingpack for our disney trip....i am going to orlando for a small weekend trip at the end of the month so i am going to get it then...

3. I agree... I think the swingback would be perfect!! It's also very comfortable to wear.

4. I actually think the swingpack might be a little small but I never owned one so I can't say for sure.

I think a Bleecker duffle would be perfect!

5. I would get signature so that if you get it wet you won't ruin your bag ! Have fun !

6. We're going to Disney in August and I won a plum patent tote on ebay that I plan to use. I could never do with just a swingpack, i need enough room to carry everyone's stuff (whether I want to or not!!). I think the patent will make it an easy care/easy wear bag.

7. Went to DIS in December.
    I got a Hamptons black/black sig swingpack for the trip.
    Perfect.
    We also had a backpack for bigger stuff (h20 bottles, etc).
    The backpack didn't go with us onto rides/attractions, but stayed in the stroller. $$, swipe card for DIS, etc was in my swingpack on my person at all times. I wouldn't want to have a bigger bag in the rides/seats with me.

Swingpack + tote bag/backpack are the way to go.
    Put valueables in swingpack.

8. The swingpacks are cute but not big enough.
    I may go for the duffle..thanks ladies!

9. I took a swingpack to Disney in December. It obviously didn't hold as much as one of my larger bags, but it worked for me. I would definitely recommend anything that can be worn cross-body though. My sister took her fall patchwork duffle. Hope you have fun! :yes:

10. I think a duffle would be perfect! super cute and stylish too! :yes:

11. I have a hamptons weekend swing pack (but it's bigger than a swing pack) that I would probably take.. it can get wet with no issues.. and I only spent 40 bucks on it.

Attached Files:

12. oooh i like the size of the hamptons swing pack!! cute find!

13. I would go with the Bleeker duffle too! I think that it will hav enough room and it is good that you can put it over your shoulder. If you don't need a lot of room then get a swingpack!:tup:

14. I have a heritage stripe swingpack that is perfect since I don't have to worry about it getting dirty!!