Help what bag to get for Disney...

veronica0305

Aug 15, 2007
I was thinking of picking up a Signature or Leather Bleeker duffle.
This way I can wear it cross body.
I'm not sure.

What bag did you take to Disney?

livie1205

Jun 1, 2007
i am getting a swingpack for our disney trip....i am going to orlando for a small weekend trip at the end of the month so i am going to get it then...

Scooch

Proud Handbag Addict
O.G.
Dec 31, 2007
New Jersey
I agree... I think the swingback would be perfect!! It's also very comfortable to wear.

margaritaxmix

Apr 5, 2007
NYC
I actually think the swingpack might be a little small but I never owned one so I can't say for sure.

I think a Bleecker duffle would be perfect!

Mrs. MC

Dec 4, 2007
I would get signature so that if you get it wet you won't ruin your bag ! Have fun !

donnalynn11

Jul 25, 2007
We're going to Disney in August and I won a plum patent tote on ebay that I plan to use. I could never do with just a swingpack, i need enough room to carry everyone's stuff (whether I want to or not!!). I think the patent will make it an easy care/easy wear bag.

bidnowbaby

Mar 30, 2008
Went to DIS in December.
I got a Hamptons black/black sig swingpack for the trip.
Perfect.
We also had a backpack for bigger stuff (h20 bottles, etc).
The backpack didn't go with us onto rides/attractions, but stayed in the stroller. $$, swipe card for DIS, etc was in my swingpack on my person at all times. I wouldn't want to have a bigger bag in the rides/seats with me.

Swingpack + tote bag/backpack are the way to go.
Put valueables in swingpack.

linzwvu08

Feb 26, 2008
I took a swingpack to Disney in December. It obviously didn't hold as much as one of my larger bags, but it worked for me. I would definitely recommend anything that can be worn cross-body though. My sister took her fall patchwork duffle. Hope you have fun! :yes:

Apr 25, 2007
San Antonio
I have a hamptons weekend swing pack (but it's bigger than a swing pack) that I would probably take.. it can get wet with no issues.. and I only spent 40 bucks on it.

Attachments

jen6292

Feb 4, 2008
OR
I would go with the Bleeker duffle too! I think that it will hav enough room and it is good that you can put it over your shoulder. If you don't need a lot of room then get a swingpack!:tup: