Help--What bag on sale is my SA talking about-2 available?

habanerita

O.G.
May 1, 2006
:confused1:

Got a call from my SA today, could not go, but curiosity is killing me so I asked her to hold them.....she offered me a purse and here is the description, original price $2,100 and some, I forgot the some!!- - Not Caviar, either lambskin or other.

description: About the same size as a Jumbo, a double flap, mademoiselle closing, open pocket in back, silver tone chain, quilting on the bottom only---don't know if that means a band of quilting or quilting on the bottom body of the bag?---not current season, she had two in the winter white color- Store is Saks, part of the Saks Sale, only two available, sale price $1,400.00 from this strange description, can anyone guess.......and let me know.....I will go tomorrow afternoon, but curiosity is killing me.:heart:H

ohhh!! i think know which bag it is but I cant think of the name at the moment and it's hard to search the forums without the name.

Imagine a smooth leather flap on top and then a quilted leather flap on the bottom. At least that's the one I think your SA is talking about. I'll see if I can find it around the forums

found it! This picture is from our lovely member Sucre!

9181a46c.jpg

I think it is really pretty but quite delicate from what I can remember about it. Also, because of the double flaps, the main compartment is not as large as I expected. My other problem with it is the leather is so soft that the shape of the contents inside show through. And when you carry it, it sags into a v. Some people may love these characteristics. You should try it on!

The price is so good though! Let us know what you decide!

Girls....You are all amazing.....exactly everyting I have been thinking and wondering and more.....will be there tomorrow....will report back, I don't know, I am wondering, if it is so delicate and thin in winter white?????lets see, will let you know tomorrow, she also has another bag in case anyone might be interested, it is only handheld, I think it is like the Doctor bag we have been reading and talking about....will post pics from my trusty cell phone.....:heart:You all H

hahaha thanks habanerita and handbag-ho!!

habanerita - i havent seen this beauty in person but from pics, I am in LOVEEE. and the price is just perfect for a Chanel! have fun tomorrow!!!!! oh and i think it'll be GORGEOUS in winter white!

Okay,.......I got it....truly it is gorgeous in the winter white....cannot pick it up till the 15th., will post pics as soon as I pick it up......Let me know what you think when I post it......:heart:H