HELP!!! What bag makes a good gift?

1. Last year I got my sister a Dooney for Christmas, and she loves it, and it "works" quite well for her. Since then I have goten her some smaller items from Coach and Dooney for her birthday and such, but this year I want to "step it up" and get her something nice. I would like to spend under $500 (and under $300 is better), and live in Chicago, so all major designers/stores are right here. Does anyone have any sujestions of what to get her? She is 16 and on the shorter side.

Thanks!

2. How about a LV Wapity (eluxury sells them for around $300).

lv1.jpg lv2.jpg
  3. yeah, an LV accessory/small item is a great idea.

4. what about a marc by marc jacobs bag?

5. how about a black epi pouchette accessories? ($360) Every gal needs a little black bag and this bag is timeless!

p11067091_ph_hero.jpg
  6. I agree with muppy and rose..I LOVE the idea of the Wapity. It's tiny and cute and something a 16 year old would also love, probably in the multicolore.
    And if she's not a big color girl, the Epi pochette is perfect..it's understated and luxurious at the same time!
    What a lucky sister you have..I can't get my brother to buy me ANYthing lol.

7. Wow, lucky lucky sister! I *love* the vernis.. you could get a ludlow wallet for $335. I'd definitely pick a designer she's familiar with and work from there. If you ever need another sister, pick me, pick me!! :yahoo:

8. Wapity or LV pochette will be cute..

9. i would get a small wallet or cles from LV. preferable from MC line :P
    and wapity is a cute choice too.
    good luck

10. I know it's not as "designer" as all the other suggestions made, but what about a bright colored Longchamp tote. It's practical, cute, and very classy.

11. Burberry wallet is nice.

12. You could get a sml Mulberry bag or wallet - they are always realy nice and classy, and also exclusive - I hear there aren't many Mulberry concessions in the US. They might be expensive tho; over here they aren't too badly priced. :shrugs:

13. You may want to check out Kate Spade bags...I think they're pretty.

Hysteric

14. If you want to get her a handbag, how about a Kooba or a Hayden Harnett---both brands have lovely leather and you get a lot of bang for your buck!:yes:

15. Maybe, a LV Speedy mini? Any of the pochettes would be nice for someone her age. Definitely check out Kate Spade. They have some trendy bags and I see many girls her age with them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice