Help! Wednesday is coming.. Still confused!

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
?

Speedy B de 35 or Totally mm

1. Speedy B De 35

2. Totally mm

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. #1 Sep 15, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2012
    Hi lovely TPFers! I am travelling back home to the Philippines for vacation but will meet my dad first in Singapore this coming Tuesday night so I was hoping to visit LV Ion & Takashimaya before our flight to Manila on Wednesday night. I'm not sure yet if I'm going to buy a bag, but just in case a bullet is triggered, I want to be prepared! Lol...

I was torn between the totally mm and speedy b de 35, what do you guys think? my first choice was the speedy b but I'm a bit scared of the issues on the de so im thinking of the totally instead (I find it pretty also) Kindly let me know what your thoughts are.. TIA! c",)

2. i absolutely love the speedy b in DE...so i vote for the speedy b...love it in DE...

3. #3 Sep 15, 2012
    I have the Speedy B 35 in DE and it's a great bag!!! You will not be disappointed at all!!! Good luck in your decision :smile:

4. You can't go wrong either way. I get so much use out of my Totally MM. It is a classic tote and so comfortable. If you want cross body though speedy b is great.

5. Speedy B

6. Speedy B

7. Speedy B

8. Thanks guys! So far speedy b is on the win.. :thinking:

9. I vote for Speedy B De 35

10. Totally TOTALLY he he. I dont like straps on a speedy. Just my opinion

11. #11 Sep 15, 2012
    Hahahahahahaha! "totally TOTALLY!" I love it! Hehe. Been wanting to tell you this even before...., You remind me so much of Anne Curtis on your profile pic! c",)

12. DE Speedy B for sure!

13. speedy b DE

14. Totally.

15. I don't have a Speedy B but looks-wise that is the one I would go for. If you already have Speedys in your collection, then perhaps the Totally would be a change of pace and something new to add.