Help! Wedding band + Engagement pair

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have a wedding band (k.uno) in mind and also an engagement ring (HW) in mind.
    When I tried to fit the two together on 1 finger they don't fit very well since they are both chunky

Is it traditional to have both rings on the same finger?
    Does anyone do something different like wear their rings on separate fingers?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Susmita Gupta and Miss Happy like this.
  2. mydogisadiva,

While I like both of the rings that you selected, I do not think that they pair well together.
    They are very different styles.

It is traditional to wear both rings on the same finger, but their is nothing wrong with not following the tradition.

If you want to follow tradition, my recommendation is to pair the Harry Winston Sunflower ring with a thin eternity band; and then wear the wedding band you like when you are not wearing the engagement ring.

NurseAnn, ivdw and mydogisadiva like this.
  3. The HW looks best by itself. Why add a distracting band? Many ladies wear their band on the other hand. I did for years because nothing looked right with my 3-stone ER.

chessmont likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice