***HELP** WC Papillon OWNERS!!!

curlyfur

O.G.
Mar 2, 2008
Hi,
Can someone that owns a WC Papillon weigh their purse?? I purchased one on ebay, it came today, but I refused delivery. The seller used a USPS priority flat rate box to mail it (I have a similar size box that weighs 6 oz), and I weighed her package in front of the Postman and it only weighs 8.4 oz (box and whatever's inside). There's no way that purse only weighs 2.4 oz is there??
Perhaps a MC 30 Papillon weight would do to??

Thanks!

Why didn't you open it to see what's inside? If it's in fact the Papillon, won't it just get back to the seller and you'll have to pay shipping all over again?

By the way, I have a Papillon 26 and yes, it's super light. Not sure if it should be more than 8.4 oz though. I know it's not the WC but it's similar. I'm Canadian and I had to convert 8.4 oz to grams, which is around 240 grams. The box may be lighter than you expect...

Hi,
Can someone that owns a WC Papillon weigh their purse?? I purchased one on ebay, it came today, but I refused delivery. The seller used a USPS priority flat rate box to mail it (I have a similar size box that weighs 6 oz), and I weighed her package in front of the Postman and it only weighs 8.4 oz (box and whatever's inside). There's no way that purse only weighs 2.4 oz is there??

Thanks!

What exactly are you thinking the seller did? Sent you an empty box?

The Watercolor Papillon is a lightweight bag.

When you say "MC Papillon"...what do you mean? Are you referring to the "Multicolore" line?

IF there's any way to get the package back, you should open it. I would think you'll have to pay shipping again if you want the seller to send you the bag, again.

Hi,

Thanks!

Couldn't weigh my WC Papillon on a regular scale because it was so light. Sorry. Was the seller just sending the bag or the box as well? If she was sending the LV box as well I would understand your concern. Still think you should've opened the box before returning it. Anyway... good luck. Hope you're able to get the Papillon back.

I didn't open it because I don't want her to say that she in fact did put the purse in the box, and that I am trying to rip her off. I don't think there's any way that the purse with the zipper hardware would only weigh 2.4 ounces. My empty mini Coach wallet weighs 3.4 ounces. A regular dinner fork is 1 ounce. Something is off... Can someone weigh their 30 Papillon?