Help! Wapity in MC white or black?

1. I'm planning to buy a wapity...i love the white MC but I'm sooo afraid it will be a "dirty wapity" :P after a few months... should I settle for the black MC? Or is wapity available in other leather that I don't know about, aside from monogram?

2. I vote for white!
    It's so adorable, I think it's worth the risk of getting dirty.
    And I believe it only comes in MC and mono.

3. Mariz - i was in the same boat as you not too long ago! I'm planning to get a MC Black Wapity NOW (lets hope i dont change my mind when i actually get to the LV Store)... BUT all the Wapitys are SO cute... so YES its really hard to decide which one to get!!!

good luck with what you decide!!!! :smile:

4. White white white!!!

5. Hi helenNZ. What made you decide to go for the black one?

6. I'd say go for the white.

7. White !

8. I vote for the white :heart:

9. Even though there is a possibility of dirtiness with white, I say go for it. It was my favorite of the three.

10. I've had my white for 2 weeks now and i still haven't used it for fear of patina and dirt!!! lol.

11. I'm a dirt freak, so I'd probably end up with the black.

12. I think white is the cutest, especially for summer!

13. :blink:

14. The white is really cute for summer, even though I'm in favor of the black, I'll say white since it's summer time.

15. i have one in white...even i have it in my black parada bag still looks good in it...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice