Help! Wang rocco order change

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. HELLO LADIES!!:biggrin::P

I recently (last Sunday) bought a brand new Alexander Wang Rocco duffel in black with brass studs. I WAS GOING TO BUY THE louis vuitton damier azur neverfull mm, but well I think that the wang speaks for itself. I wanted a bag with personality and edge--nothing better that the AW infamous Rocco. So, I paid for the bag and on tuesday night I received a notice from the seller that said:

" Hello as an added bonus your bag has a messenger strap!"

I think that she is referring to the AW luggage, RIGHT? I really have mixed feeling about this. I thought that getting the luggage it's kind of nice since its the newer version and it has the strap, but I really dont plan on using it anyways. I wanted to carry this bag as a top handle and I will remove the strap anyways, so I dont know how the rings will look without the straps. On the other hand its not what I bought point and simple.

Am I over analyzing the situation. Should I just be happy that I am getting the luggage or is it wrong to send something that I did not ordered???

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME! :biggrin:

PS: I WILL CREATE A REVEAL THREAD AS SOON AS I RECEIVE THE BAG SO YOU CAN HELP ME DECIDE!!

2. You're very welcome. Can't wait for the reveal! :smile:

3. Hey nmserrano, where did you order your rocco? I'm looking to buy one soon too, but having a hard time finding one where I dont have to pay full price =(

4. I think "luggage" refers to the colour (brown) rather than the style of a bag (right?)

If you are saying what i think you are saying them you will still be recieving a black/brass Rocco but the newer version with shoulder strap...

I personally prefer the original versions and couldn't BARE the thought of those dangling bits on the side when removed the shoulder strap but if you can live with it then i guess you are all set :biggrin:

5. platinum_girly: Thats why im so confused!!! I think I wont like those rings on the side, just there without the strap... omg I really dont know what to do :sad:
    you are 100% right

6. Well if you purchased it on E-bay then just inform the seller that the item isn't as advertised, that you were looking to buy the original mini Rocco bag and that you would prefer a full refund in order for you to purchase elsewhere.
    Babe there is really no point in settling for something, you should have what your heart desires :biggrin: