Help w/ Pictures & Identity - Sherpa & Square/Rectengular Bag w/Kelly-like handle

bagpunk

Oct 31, 2006
Hi All!

(1) I have been trying to find out what the "sherpa" bag looks like. I did a search but could not see the pics for some reason. Also seen the backpack version, did not like it so much, heard there are other kinds of sherpa bags, all of which have been discontinued, and wonder how they look like. Anyone has pics?

(2) A few years ago (maybe 2 or 3 years ago, maybe more) I saw a square or rectangular (can't remember) box (the shape, not the leather) bag with kelly-like handle (one handle in a bag, not a pair). It was very clean cut, simple beyond measure, there almost was nothing on it. and I was very drawn to it. I never inquired further about it, but found out that it was about $6000 at the time. Anyone know what the name of this bag might be? I can't seem to find any pics of this one either.

Thank you all so much for your help!

Last edited:

bagpunk

Oct 31, 2006
thanks pursenality.
do you know if there are any other variety of the sherpa bag? or a sherpa bag is a backpack? i might have misunderstood previous posts about the sherpa bag.

as for (2) i have no idea where to begin. all i can remember of it is that it simply looked like a big leather box with a handle on it. i remember wondering how and where does the bag open. will see if i can poke around some more.