Help w/ Mother's Day Gift

LVKeepallfan

Apr 8, 2008
Sunny SoCal, USA
Hello everyone! For Mother's Day, I am planning on getting my mom a bandeau she could attach to her Neverfull GM she got for Christmas to make it unique since the Neverfull is popular. Anyway I am debating between three designs. Please vote which one your prefer and why. Thanks in advance. Here are the three nominees:

1. Monogram Multicolore in White
2. Aquarelle
3. Denim in Blue

I love Louis

Oct 17, 2007
New Jersey
That's so sweet of you to get her a bandeau for mother's day. This is actually a tough decision but I would say no to the denim, it just doesn't seem like it will stand out so much, though I've never actually seen it in person. I love both the aquarelle and multicolore and I think the aquarelle is a little more understated than the multicolore which is more funky and bright so maybe it depends on your mom's style which one to choose. Personally I would go with the multicolore but maybe aquarelle for mom!! Good luck

clearstatic

Ü
O.G.
Aug 27, 2007
Miami
you cant go wrong with one or two even though the multicolor has much less pink than the aquarelle and helps her wear it with more stuff

q_mocha

Jan 1, 2008
Definitely Aquarelle! I also just bought one for my mother in law for mother's day. I would also like to buy her the Damier Neverfull to tie the bandeau on it. I prefer Damier for neverfull for her so she doesn't have to worry about the vachetta, but no zipper part might bother her, so I am still debating which bag to get her.

TeWiShe

Apr 12, 2008
i'd vote for the aquarelle. it's also more attractive than #1. the denim is kinda off for a mono bag.

ey, have u considered the colorful travel bandeau? i think it's also great.

Good luck!

baby of fashion

just shopping!
Dec 21, 2007
Oh and I use the Mono Pop long Scarf on my Neverfull and its very pretty.. You can see it on my avatar on my Speedy, dont have pics of it with my Neverfull. But here's a pic of the scarf from eLux.
Oh and there's two colors violette(mine) and red!

Attachments