help w/ figuring out which one?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ^^ Saks is also having their triple points event which I think starts tomorrow. Not only is it so difficult to resist the beauty of a pair of CLs, but add in a special promotion like triple points or an EGC and how can anyone say no?

2. oooh chanel too! (i feel like a dog who's running to their owner and then see's something out of the corner of their eye and it's like "ooh a cookie" and takes off the other way. lol)

3. Swanky - Here are my 70mm Simple pump in red, but they are the same ones Heather and Kamilla spoke about in nude. I got them at Neiman's. My local store didnt' have them in stock yet (SA transferred them in), but Dallas might! I haven't worn them out yet, but they are very comfortable when I try them on. I normally wear 100-120 heel height everyday. I was worried about them looking "squatty" but really like them. I know it also come is black patent.

RedSimple2.jpg

RedSimple70.jpg

4. fmd, I still love those shoes! If my Neiman's doesn't get them in I will need to do a phone order!

5. Swanky, good luck shopping. I highly recommend the yoyo 70mm which NM has in black, white & tan. I consider my food a bit on the wide side and they fit fine. The numero prive & very prive are comfy at both 70mm and 100mm imho.

6. Here is a picture of the Very Prive (VP) kid leather 70mm heel. The platform is covered. I got the pic from the Barneys website. I know that Saks had the black patent a few months ago. Have your SA at Saks or NM call around for your size. Finding the right CLs is like looking for a needle in a haystack. It is amazing the effort we all put in to find our Holy Grail shoes! Good luck.:tup:
    [​IMG]

BITE YOUR TONGUE!!! You will understand the CL MAGIC once you get your first. :yes:

7. Swanky, I agree with the other ladies, the 70mm Simples would be perfect, and also comfy.
    Nice to see you here!!!:biggrin:

8. i think the simples would be perfect! they are super comfy and a great staple to your wardrobe :smile:

9. Swanky, can't wait to see what you end up getting.

Also, nude is a really great color to get because it goes with literally everything.

10. leaving now, wish me luck! I hope they have something in my size I can bring home!!!

11. Can't wait to see what you buy, Swanky! :nuts: Welcome to your new addiction.

12. Let us know what you decide. You will look hot. As usual!

13. well drats! My instinct was right:cry:
    I liked a pair or 2 but of course they didn't have my size. They didn't have the cute hidden platform peep toes I was coverting, not even to try on.
    I did think the Simples{?} in 70mm were very comfy but I needed a 1/2 size larger so they're ordering those in for me. I'll try them and the hidden platform Chanel's together when thye come in.
    Maybe I should visit SAKS and see what they have? Or Nords?

I did, however, score a Tory Burch tunic dress on sale and a black quited wallet on chain flap!:love:

14. Can I ask what colors they had in the simple 70??? And where did you go? I have been trying to get my hands on those!!!

15. I remember black. . .
    LOL!
    They had several colors actually, but I wanted either that yummy nude color or black so paid little attention otherwise.
    I worked w/ Wendy there if you want to call.