help w/ ergo pleated framed satchel

TechDiva

May 5, 2008
Coach ladies I am on the fence about the ergo leather pleated framed satchel in the natural. I like the bag and I figure I can wear it with practically everything and anything. The color is not the problem I'm wondering about the style. I want a purse I can work and play with for now and later. I like the style but do you think its a trendy bag or do you think I will be able to carry this bag for years to come? If you own this bag in the leather, patent, or signature please share your stories on why you bought the bag and how you carry the bag. And please tell me if you think this is a good purchase for me.

TIA

Jan 2, 2008
When I bought my navy patent satchel, I bought it because of A) the color (since COACH rarely makes navy bags) and B) the style of the bag... I LOVE LOVE satchels! plus this satchel you can wear on your shoulder, and I don't know of a lot of satchels that have this comfortable of a drop length, PLUS you can wear as a satchel... IMHO, I LOVE my satchel, I wouldn't trade it for anything! I think this bag is going to be a GREAT style of a bag to wear for years to come... I think the natural leather would be an EXCELLENT choice to make for everyday use... thats the color I plan on getting next! Good Luck deciding! :tup:

risatyer

Mar 30, 2008
I got the ergo leather pleated framed satchel in the natural, and wow this is a great bag. like you i could not pick a color but my husband got the natural for me and now i cant ever think of having it in any other color. I LOVE this bag!!!

bnjj

Jovi Junkie
O.G.
Apr 20, 2007
I have it in pink (possibly soon to have the natural as well) and I carry it as a satched not a shoulder bag. It is bigger than I would normally carry but I think it still works.

I often get compliments on it.

justbrowsing

Jan 9, 2007
I have the burnt orange and I can honestly say I found the perfect bag for me. I have tried a lot of purses. Leigh, Legacy shoulder bag, Legacy shoulder flap, Ali, 2 different totes. My satchel is the only bag I want to carry. I used to think the shoulder bag was perfect and then I met my pleated satchel. I really want a navy patent one too!! My other bags are being neglected.