Help!!! Vintage Petit Noe???

pursegal22

Jul 28, 2014
Hello,

I have had my eye on a lovely pre-loved vintage petit noe in excellent condition. It is a 25 year old bag in great condition on both the inside and outer canvas. The same seller is also selling a vintage 20 year old large noe in great condition, however there are a couple of water marks on the lower side of the bag. The patina on both bags is a lovely medium honey color but the vachetta on the petit noe is in better condition despite being older.

My question is:
Will the petit noe be too small? I usually carry my phone, cosmetic case, key pouch, iPad Air (sometimes), sunglass case, and protein bars.
Also I am 5'8...will the petit look too small or funny on me since I am tall?

Please give your impressions or suggestions for those of you who currently own a petit noe or the large noe.
:confused1:

Hello,

I have had my eye on a lovely pre-loved vintage petit noe in excellent condition. It is a 25 year old bag in great condition on both the inside and outer canvas. The same seller is also selling a vintage 20 year old large noe in great condition, however there are a couple of water marks on the lower side of the bag. The patina on both bags is a lovely medium honey color but the vachetta on the petit noe is in better condition despite being older.

My question is:
Will the petit noe be too small? I usually carry my phone, cosmetic case, key pouch, iPad Air (sometimes), sunglass case, and protein bars.
Also I am 5'8...will the petit look too small or funny on me since I am tall?

Please give your impressions or suggestions for those of you who currently own a petit noe or the large noe.
:confused1:
The petit noe is still a large bag, it is big enough for your height. The only thing I'm not sure about is the iPad Air, you could probably get it in there, but not sure how far the bag would then close.

I would probably choose the large Noé for your height and especially if you carry your iPad with you, the large one would close well with it inside :smile:

Petit Noe is huge!
You can fit tons in there!
iPad Air is fits perfectly. I carry the things what you wrote, plus water, cardigan, and still place left.

Last edited:
Petit Noe is huge!
You can fit tons in there!
iPad Air is fits perfectly. I carry the things what you wrote, plus water, cardigan, and still place left.
Thank you so much for informing me. It looks kind of deceiving on the size when looking at the photos. Your bag looks great on you in your profile btw!

Thanks so much...feeling much better :smile:

I had a Petit Noe and sold it- I felt it was too small. The Noe GM is pretty big but I think it will be great for you- especially since you're tall. I'm 5'6" and love my Mono Noe GM!

Hi there, I'm really interested in the Noe as well and am having a hard time deciding between the Large Noe and the Petit?? I'm 5'6 1/2 for reference and about a 150 lbs give or take ( just had a baby a few months ago) anyway, I don't live near a store at all and I know that most stores don't even have these in stock... sooo to avoid a return I'm wondering if anyone out there owns both sizes and could possibly post a pic? I've read reviews and watched some YouTube videos but there aren't many comparison videos out there... I carry the usual ( insolite wallet, sunglasses, Cles, cosmetic case, key case, amongst other random items.. I'd also need to fit a diaper and wipes case in there occasionally... thanks in advance for any info:smile:

it is very hard to find them new in store now. My CA told me he haven't seen a Noe (in any sizes) for a while now. But I do see it online right now. I have both, Vintage but in great condition from my mother :smile: I'm 5'4 and I don't think I look ridiculous with the Noe. The petite Noe will fit all of the above you mentioned. However if u are like me who like to shove everything in a handbag, the Noe is for you. What range are you looking to spend on preloved?

it is very hard to find them new in store now. My CA told me he haven't seen a Noe (in any sizes) for a while now. But I do see it online right now. I have both, Vintage but in great condition from my mother :smile: I'm 5'4 and I don't think I look ridiculous with the Noe. The petite Noe will fit all of the above you mentioned. However if u are like me who like to shove everything in a handbag, the Noe is for you. What range are you looking to spend on preloved?
It would depend on the condition of the handbag to be honest..