Help...Vernis zippy wallet!

Lolaberry

Jun 10, 2014
Help! I'm lusting after a zippy wallet in Vernis indian rose! (And a monogram berry scarf)
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410735871.490338.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410735881.538616.jpg
does anyone have any pics (in any colour)just to give me an idea of how much you can fit in it! I'm told passport & phone fit in this wallet! Struggling to get to a store so may have to order online again and I just want to be 100% before I order!
Thankyouuuu x

What phone do you have?
You can fit a passport into it, and an iphone without cover but i wouldn't advise both at the same time and cash & cards, too. It will bulk up and stretch the wallet.

Vernis zippy is gorgeous, I almost bought it, but was warned by the SA that vernis shows fingerprints very easily and it would have to be wiped constantly to look new and shiny. So I went for Emp leather. I still wish I had the vernis sometimes :smile: Just something to be aware of.
I wouldn't put my phone in it since it would stretch it out.

I have iPhone 5s I probably wouldn't put my phone in it to be honest, I watched a couple of reviews online they said the lighter colours (indian rose, pomme) arnt too bad for showings finger prints it's the darker colours that look worse! I think I could reli do with going in to the shop to look in person! Don't think ill b able to go for a few weeks and with a price rise imminent these wallets are so expensive as it is I can't cope with knowing the price will go up again lol xx

Hi! I love your choices! I have both and love both
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410774815.109275.jpg

You can see an iphone 4 (just the cover as I am using the phone) and a passport fit inside, but the wallet is bulky then. I don't recommend it. Otherwise the wallet is perfectly large for everything you need.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410774929.169264.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1410774941.513422.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1410774954.156703.jpg

Hi! I love your choices! I have both and love both
View attachment 2751414

You can see an iphone 4 (just the cover as I am using the phone) and a passport fit inside, but the wallet is bulky then. I don't recommend it. Otherwise the wallet is perfectly large for everything you need.
View attachment 2751416View attachment 2751417View attachment 2751418

Hi Pavla!! I quoted ur post on another thread when u posted ur scarf and Vernis zippy but don't think u saw it so glad uve commented on here ur pic is fab of the two I love them!
I've been wanting the shawl for a while and bought the denim noir shawl instead but I'm in need of some colour!!!
I'm holding out for the next neverfull colour (the Pivoine) in Nov which promises to be bright pink (in the mono fingers crossed that I love it) so I was thinking mono zippy to match but just fancying a pop of colour the Vernis is perfect!! I could play safe and go with a mono wallet hrmm! I'm definitely going to try get to the shop soon and see it in person!
The scarf is perfect picked it up a million times daren't try it on as I knew it would be coming home with me hehe!
:smile: x

Hi Pavla!! I quoted ur post on another thread when u posted ur scarf and Vernis zippy but don't think u saw it so glad uve commented on here ur pic is fab of the two I love them!
I've been wanting the shawl for a while and bought the denim noir shawl instead but I'm in need of some colour!!!
I'm holding out for the next neverfull colour (the Pivoine) in Nov which promises to be bright pink (in the mono fingers crossed that I love it) so I was thinking mono zippy to match but just fancying a pop of colour the Vernis is perfect!! I could play safe and go with a mono wallet hrmm! I'm definitely going to try get to the shop soon and see it in person!
The scarf is perfect picked it up a million times daren't try it on as I knew it would be coming home with me hehe!
:smile: x

Hi! Sorry, I really haven't seen your quoted post in the other thread. I very often don't get notifications of quotes...
Berry shawl seems to be perfect for autumn and also for other seasons. I am happy I decided for it because when I saw it in August for the first time I didn't have the need to get it.
Having a vernis piece in a handbag is so great! Definitely take the vernis zippy. There are the fingerprints visible on Zippy in RI, but I don't care. If I pull it out of the bag and see the fingerprints, I remove them immediately (using jeans, T shirt or anything I have on) and then she is great again :biggrin: no problems with scratches or anything, vernis is durable and almost carefree. The only problem can be colour transfer, but I am bery careful where I place the wallet or next to what I put her in my bag.
The colour is gorgeous though she doesn't have the shimmer like other vernis colours. I will surely keep her forever :smile:
GL!!

Hi! Sorry, I really haven't seen your quoted post in the other thread. I very often don't get notifications of quotes...

Berry shawl seems to be perfect for autumn and also for other seasons. I am happy I decided for it because when I saw it in August for the first time I didn't have the need to get it.

Having a vernis piece in a handbag is so great! Definitely take the vernis zippy. There are the fingerprints visible on Zippy in RI, but I don't care. If I pull it out of the bag and see the fingerprints, I remove them immediately (using jeans, T shirt or anything I have on) and then she is great again :biggrin: no problems with scratches or anything, vernis is durable and almost carefree. The only problem can be colour transfer, but I am bery careful where I place the wallet or next to what I put her in my bag.

The colour is gorgeous though she doesn't have the shimmer like other vernis colours. I will surely keep her forever :smile:

GL!!

I'm not keen on the shimmery ones to be honest and it seems a fab match to the berry scarf! So excited think you have swayed me going to ring my local store and see if they have one or can get me one for this Sunday :smile: Thankyou so much for your reply I reli appreciate it and your pics I'm hoping it will match the Pivoine interior of the next neverfull...
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410808822.656370.jpg
Planning to purchase it when it comes out in November :smile:

Xx

Does anybody know if this wallet fits in a neverfull pochette, or speedy b25? X

Can't help you with the Speedy but the NF pochette does hold a zippy. It's a bit of a squeeze initially though, and there's not much room for anything else! Hope the pics help :smile:

Also, sorry to anybody's eyes about the clashing zippy and pochette! :P

Attachments

• IMAG0091 (1).jpg
    IMAG0091 (1).jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 187
  • IMAG0092 (1).jpg
    IMAG0092 (1).jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 195
Can't help you with the Speedy but the NF pochette does hold a zippy. It's a bit of a squeeze initially though, and there's not much room for anything else! Hope the pics help :smile:

Also, sorry to anybody's eyes about the clashing zippy and pochette! :P

Thankyou so much ☺️ definitely getting a zippy !! X x x