Help! Velo, should i keep?

Machick333

O.G.
Jul 23, 2009
Hi! I just bought a light grey velo with rise gold giant hardware. Starting to have second thoughts! I need something I can wear cross body so I love it for that , but wondering it it's too big/ square? Debating returning for miu miu Vitelli lux bag . Thoughts?

Btw I tend to have buyers remorse a lot so I don't know of that's what this is or if I should really return ? :sad:

Hmm. I get that! I have buyers remorse often too. It's exhausting lol. Well the velo may suit your needs. It's crossbody. I don't think its boxy at all. Question is do you LOVE the color. If not, pass....

Velo I think is great since you can wear cross body and can hold more BUT my only fear is the lightness of the color. when you wear it cross body, color transfer will most probably happen.

Thanks for the help ladies !!! Decided to keep it! I do love it :smile: but didn't think about the colour transfer thing :sad: whoops ... Will have to be careful ! Guess I should do a reveal
Now :smile:

I just got my first velo too, but I've got the buyers remorse lately a lot, as well! It feels very boxy and stiff, but I think I'm gonna stick with it and get it to soften up a bit, people keep telling me that the shape will slouch and be less square after a while, so I'm trusting my friends and try to enjoy her! I choose a darker color bkz of the messenger style rub against my pants could be scary, but I tend to prefer it in the double strap way, and it doesn't even touch my pants. so far so good! congrats on your new bag, do a reveal when you geet a chance (if you haven't already lol)

I just got my first velo too, but I've got the buyers remorse lately a lot, as well! It feels very boxy and stiff, but I think I'm gonna stick with it and get it to soften up a bit, people keep telling me that the shape will slouch and be less square after a while, so I'm trusting my friends and try to enjoy her! I choose a darker color bkz of the messenger style rub against my pants could be scary, but I tend to prefer it in the double strap way, and it doesn't even touch my pants. so far so good! congrats on your new bag, do a reveal when you geet a chance (if you haven't already lol)
How do u do a double strap?