Help Velo owners!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just got a new Velo but the stitching looks a little messy to me.
    In the photo the last picture is the only edge that looks to be nicely stitched but all the other edges are as shown in the picture. It almost looks like it's falling apart:sad:
    I never had a velo so I don't know if this is how the Velos are stitched.
    I really wish it is not defective... :sad:
    Please help me~ ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460789858.664485.jpg

2. I don't own a velo but if this is a new bag I'd be taking it back. :nogood:

3. Thank you so much for your reply.
    It is a new bag from the store so I think I will take it back :sad:
    I am having no luck with velo bags these days.

4. I have got a 2013 velo and stitches are still perfect. I'd really be taking yours back and get it another in perfect condition ;)

5. Thank you so much!!
    I will take it back first thing tomorrow. :sad::sad:

6. I am so sorry ;) but think that you'll get another one beautiful and everything will be fine :smile:

7. #7 May 30, 2016
    Last edited: May 30, 2016
    Thought nobody likes Velo .... hello, i'm new in this site and just purchased my very first bbag 2days ago from Balenciaga store here in SoCal. My question is, my Velo doean't have the metal tag only leather ... does this mean the bag is fake? I might sound silly for not knowing anything, i just don't have enough time yet to read all the helpful threads and posts in this site to help me. Any reply on this query is very much appreciated. I will also post pics of the bag. Thank you so much!

Attached Files:

8. Here's another pic of the tag ..... sorry for this pic, been adjusting it to go horizontal instead but i just can't 😔

Attached Files:

9. And here she is .... paper that came with this new purchase says 2014 Beige Oryx. Can't wait to get my hands on another bbag .... 😍

Attached Files:

10. Sorry for posting this question on this thread i just can't find the thread "Authenticate this" any more ..... saw it few hours ago but i had problem posting the pics it won't upload. My apologies .....

11. Finally, i did find the "Authenticate this" thread ..... 😊

12. Here's a link with a bit of basic info you may find helpful...
    http://www.lovebbags.com/p/faqs.html

13. Hi muchstuff, i checked the link and i say it did helped me a lot ... it's like Balenciaga 101 for me 😍. Many thanks to you! 😊

14. It was the same for me, glad it helped!

15. Thanks again! Waiting if somebody can authenticate the Velo i just purchased .... 😔