Help! Valentino Rockstud spike bag

riez13

Jan 3, 2014
Hi, I’m new to Valentino. Recently I bought my first Valentino bag from Reebonz market at discounted price. It should be brand new, but I noticed that 2 areas, the quilted leather were not as puffy (not sure how to describe). Refer pic:one at the back top right corner and another under the flap top right corner). Not sure is this normal? Also noticed 2 white stains inside the bag, only managed to capture one. I am hesitating should I return the bag. Dear Valentino bag owners, any advice? Thank you in advance!

6991695B-5AF1-4733-A53B-20E40076948C.jpeg

37356A7F-5CCD-46DA-92DE-FC4A9B7CDD26.jpeg

67B05C5A-4F3F-4FE5-957E-F1AE65F16C37.jpeg

The leather is so soft on these Valentino bags, I‘d say it‘s nearly impossible to keep all the quilts puffy forever. It personally wouldn‘t bother me as it‘s on the back of the bag.

When I got mine there were already spots on the inside of the flap from the studs which is also going to happen with time so I didn‘t care too much.

I agree with @julia.pa, I bought one on a whim and got rid of it again, because I figured the size and look doesn't do it for me (plus the studs started to totally annoy me), if you totally love the bag, keep it, but if you don't, those things will annoy you more and more over time, just don't expect that if you buy another bag it won't have the same issues.

• Love
Reactions: 880 and riez13
Thank you @julia.pa @Gabs007 i love the leather so soft I’m just gonna keep the bag :smile: im petite the bag size is just right for me, not gonna use as daily bag but more of dinner / dating bag.

Bags are (at least for me) totally subjective, so if you love it and you are happy with it, great, I believe the issues you have are normal for it. It is a beautiful bag, it just wasn't the right bag for me and I bought it more out of a "What a horrible week, best cheer myself up" motivation, which usually doesn't work out anyway.

Si Im having some issues too. I just purchase this bag and it bothers me that looked used. It have big wrinkle in the flap and I would it expect this alone the way but brand new ? Is this normal? Is the flap in your bag super flexible or more structure? 29CFB1CD-5634-4D24-BF78-1D498BBF1E01.jpeg883A12D1-8C62-42D0-9F59-25494574852C.jpeg