Jimmy Choo HELP! Valentino or Jimmy Choo?

talveira

Chanel Bag Lady
O.G.
Jan 24, 2006
OK guys which bag do you like better - the Valentino or the Jimmy Choo bucket bag. The Jimmy Choo would be in the stone (which is like a tan color) not brown but I can't find that color online. The Valentino would be a pale pink one (can't find that pic either). Any help you can give would be great!!

jimmy choo.jpg valentino1.jpg

Ooh, tough choice.
I like the Valentino, but doesn't it remind you a little bit of the Paddington? You know, the way the straps are connected and the general shape? It's cute, and would look hot in pink, though.
And at a second look, I think the Choo is kinda plain-ish.
Just my opinion :biggrin:

Eucci985 said:
Ooh, tough choice.
I like the Valentino, but doesn't it remind you a little bit of the Paddington? You know, the way the straps are connected and the general shape? It's cute, and would look hot in pink, though.
And at a second look, I think the Choo is kinda plain-ish.
Just my opinion :biggrin:

Yes, you are right about the Valentino looking like the Paddington (in a way) but in person it's not really like that and the leather is like amazingly SOFT really like butter. And the pale pink is beautiful. The Jimmy Choo in stone is beautiful but I'm not sure the stone is summery enough. I just found the stone color - what do you think?

jimmy choo2.jpg

wow, two hard choices to choose from! I would have said the Valentino initially, but then, this pick of the Choo in stone....I love this color! I haven't seen this color yet....Hmmm, now I'm not sure. I know this doesn't help, but I am loving both the Valentino and the stone Choo! Good luck choosing!

talveira said:
Yes, you are right about the Valentino looking like the Paddington (in a way) but in person it's not really like that and the leather is like amazingly SOFT really like butter. And the pale pink is beautiful. The Jimmy Choo in stone is beautiful but I'm not sure the stone is summery enough. I just found the stone color - what do you think?

View attachment 3285

I like the color of the Jimmy Choo you posted. Purple isn't my favorite color for bags, but that one is :love: I also like the style of the bag more than the Valentino.

Definitely Choo... but keep in mind it's a big bag, like a tote (not that you can't see that for yourself). It just depends on what style/size you're looking for.