Help Us Select TPF's New Icon

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 11, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    I commissioned a designer contest to draft up an icon that would be associated with TPF for various graphics, the forum icon for the phone link and other applications. The following are the strongest submissions, let us know by voting on your favorites at the link below:

https://99designs.com/contests/poll/15bf09c178

Also feel free to comment in this thread and let me know your thoughts.

Thanks!

P.S. As suggested in this thread, if there are any resident designers on TPF that would like to throw their own designs into the mix, feel free to do so in this thread. :heart:

Mali_ likes this.
  2. I want to love these. Of these choices #80 and #88 seem strongest to me. :flowers:

MagpieInTraining and Possum like this.
  3. The one I love the most is the one without a handbag!

dublineuse and Suzanne B. like this.
  4. I did take a look but I don’t really care for any of them.., is it bad to say that? <sorry!!!>

5. I couldn't pick one I liked the best either. Maybe back to the drawing board... because I didn't vote.

6. Same here. I didn’t particularly like any of them. I voted for the one that was all the same color. The other ones with the multiple colors seem really dated.

southernbelle43 likes this.
  7. :lol: my favorite is the least liked. I thought it was a nice mix of classic and modern.

Hobbsy, KS3, EveyB and 2 others like this.
  8. I am afraid that I felt the same way, sigh.

xiaoxiao, chowlover2 and bluethreads like this.
  9. That was mine as well. I am usually not a picky person at all, known to be very laid back and can always find something I like about everything. But honestly I struggled with these.

Grill and bluethreads like this.
  10. Just ok don't really care for any of them

xiaoxiao and bluethreads like this.
  11. Sorry, but the ones with a handbag are just too oddball, not edgy or modern, just weird.

jellyv, bluethreads and fabuleux like this.
  12. I voted but don't care for any of them. We can do better!

13. I’m sorry, but I don’t like any of them

xiaoxiao, Suzanne B. and bluethreads like this.
  14. Not a fan of any of them as well.

xiaoxiao and Suzanne B. like this.
  15. They all look terrible. I agree - back to the drawing board indeed!