Home & Garden Help us pick a new wall color for our bedroom! :)

I was just looking through the ikea catalog (one of my favorite places to look for color ideas! :P) and I found this color...

I like it!

It's not white...it's not too-bright-blue...

What do you guys think?

Attachments

• color.jpg
    color.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 79

AAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! This is beyond beautiful! This is the color I SHOULD have painted my kitchen!!! I was looking for something like this, but Kelly Moore (preferred by my contractor) doesn't have anything like it.

I will tuck this color away in my mental file. I can always repaint, right? :biggrin:

Oh, and to the OP -- this shade would be STUNNING in a bedroom. I also like the pale gray idea that someone else suggested. So classy, especially if you have white trim.

I was just looking through the ikea catalog (one of my favorite places to look for color ideas! :P) and I found this color...

I like it!

What do you guys think?

Very, very pretty. That's almost exactly the color that we painted our kitchen....and people often comment, "Nice wall color. It would look great in a bedroom, too." I find this color to be calming and spa-like. Very fresh!

I like it!

What do you guys think?

That's a really pretty color but if your furniture is birch, I would personally go with a darker shade of blue to make the furniture stand out a bit more.