Help us name our baby!!

What name do you like best for our baby girl??

• Laura

• Katja

• Natalia

• Lily

• Emilia

• Heidi

• Leni

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sternchen

O.G.
May 16, 2006
Hey everybody!!

I posted a thread here:

http://forum.purseblog.com/general-discussion/weve-picked-out-baby-names-what-do-you-80685.html

with a list of baby names that we had picked out. Well, we've narrowed it down to 5 names that we love + 2 that we are still on the fence about :smile: We can't really decide on one, so we've decided to ask for help from basically everyone we know, lol.

I'd appreciate it if you all could vote :smile: If you don't like any of the names, feel free to say so! It won't hurt my feelings :smile: I appreciate your honesty. All of the names fit with both of our last names.

Okay, let's start voting!

I love Natalia. It sounds gorgeous.
I'm not too fond of Leni (reminds me of Suri for some weird reason lol) and I think that some kids might make fun of Katja since it it's a bit unusal.
No offense to the above! :yes:

I'm not too fond of Leni (reminds me of Suri for some weird reason lol) and I think that some kids might make fun of Katja since it it's a bit unusal.

Actually, Katja isn't that unusual in Germany. I knew many when growing up. :idea:

natalia or emilia. or lily natalia or lily emilia if you don't already have a middle name picked out. i like a middle name to be longer than the first name for some reason, even if you did end up calling her by the middle name.

We specifically chose names that aren't "You're gonna get made fun of" names :smile: We live in Germany, and Katja is fairly well known and common - so the getting made fun of thing isn't an issue ;)

Thanks for letting me know what you think! I appreciate it :biggrin: