Help Us Celebrate National Handbag Day!

Megs

I love bags
Admin
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
www.purseblog.com
As you can see by the forum additions today, we will be spending all week celebrating National Handbag Day as we lead up to the big day, October 10th!

Last year we founded National Handbag Day, because obviously we love bags and when we realized there are holidays for things like grilled cheese, we knew there had to be one to celebrate our love for bags!

We are happy we've been able to partner with Bloomingdale's on this holiday, with five exclusive bags being released each day leading up to October 10th.

This subforum will be for us to share some of the exclusive bags, posts about our love of bags, and you should look out for a giveaway as well!

Who else is excited our love for handbags has turned into a National Holiday?! :biggrin:

Maice

HIME
Mar 5, 2013
United States
I'm VERY excited... I'm supposed to be on a ban, but this is a once-a-year holiday, so I'm probably going to make an exception :giggles: I am eyeing two bags that reflect my current philosophy as far as my love of handbags goes - it doesn't necessarily have to be expensive, just well-made, of high quality, in a color I like, and one that I will use and not just stare at ;) It's also a celebration of PB and tPF for me. I cannot emphasize enough how much I love reading PB and going through tPF, sharing my bag joy and love with others who can understand me. Different lifestyles, different industries, different nationalities, different genders... all coming together to celebrate their love and appreciation of handbags. It might sound shallow or silly to some people - but that's why I love PB and tPF. People here just GET it, you know? Incredibly intelligent and talented people can love purses/bags too, you know :P

klynneann

Jul 31, 2011
Seattle
I'm VERY excited... I'm supposed to be on a ban, but this is a once-a-year holiday, so I'm probably going to make an exception :giggles: I am eyeing two bags that reflect my current philosophy as far as my love of handbags goes - it doesn't necessarily have to be expensive, just well-made, of high quality, in a color I like, and one that I will use and not just stare at ;) It's also a celebration of PB and tPF for me. I cannot emphasize enough how much I love reading PB and going through tPF, sharing my bag joy and love with others who can understand me. Different lifestyles, different industries, different nationalities, different genders... all coming together to celebrate their love and appreciation of handbags. It might sound shallow or silly to some people - but that's why I love PB and tPF. People here just GET it, you know? Incredibly intelligent and talented people can love purses/bags too, you know :P
YES! I can share here without fear of judgment... Thank you tPFers! :tpfrox:

CoachCruiser

Jun 9, 2011
MA
Maice: I can't always quote people in my responses so I hope you'll read this...I loved what you wrote and I agree 100 percent. That's excellently how I feel about tpf and its members, too. :smile: Hugs! :smile:

Bitten

Chic, not cheap.
O.G.
Feb 6, 2007
Contented
Omg THIS! :woohoo:

My life is so serious day to day and I have to be so organised and so professional and way too important to think about frivolous things such as fashion or handbags :rolleyes: - there are very few places or people I feel comfortable being quite as knowledgable and passionate about bags as I am, as tPF. AND jewellery. AND clothes. AND shoes. AND pets. AND our homes. AND all the other stuff we love to talk about here ;)

tPF is a wonderful community where the truly great aspects of female friendship genuinely come to life IMO :yes: :tup:

Megs

I love bags
Admin
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
www.purseblog.com
Guys, I'm so excited so many of you want to buy new bags for National Handbag Day that I am now set on having to get myself a new bag - it's only right!!

This forum has been beyond amazing for so many people and I feel so lucky to be a part of it and help so many awesome people come together :love:

pursepormoi

Oct 5, 2014
Wow, I am amazed at the amount of love all of you give to your handbags. I am new to this love for handbags and so far I am loving it. As for another new bag, I guess I celebrated prematurely when I got a new Michael Kors bag yesterday lol....