Help! Urgent advice please!

Should I buy the black patent VP with the red toe even though I wanted the black toe?

• Get the black patent VP with the red toe. You'll love them!

• Hell, no! You'll regret it. Cough up the cash to buy the black patent VP with the black toe.

Results are only viewable after voting.

woody

Jan 10, 2009
Will I regret getting the patent black VP with the red toe when I really wanted them with the black toe? Or will I be pleasantly surprised how the red adds a bit of interest?

I can get the red toe as part of a dept store promo for a $200 gift card but they don't have my size for the black toe online :crybaby:

Last edited:
I dont think you'll be dissapointed with the red toe and with that GC that would be amazing! BUT will you still be able to match it to what you wanted to for clothing/outfits? Not that red and black are hard to match at all. I think its amazing with the red toe!

I LOVE the red tip. I think that it adds to the red sole... I would totally still consider these to be a neutral. But you need to get what YOU love, regardless of a gift card.

^ Uh oh! My cc is in trouble!

Well I think the red would be okay. Was mainly thinking of using them for work so a fairly neutral wardrobe that could be spiced up with a bit of red......
:graucho:

Thanks everyone :flowers: - its great to get a few opinions so quickly!

Okay so now you all have to check out Neiman Marcus's online promo (and please don't tell me if I made a boo boo and it does not apply to CL or something :nogood: - okay well yes please tell me!).

Last edited:
And and.... if you really don't like the red toe when you get them, you can always DIY them to black and anything else you fancy!

Lots of amazing examples of dyed shoes in the DIY thread :smile:

Thanks everyone. I knew I came to the right place for support :ghi5: But you have all used words I would use to describe them...classic, iconic etc.

I am having some problems associated with it being an international purchase but hopefully it will get sorted out today :sweatdrop:. They were in stock when I placed my order and I received notification they were available for shipping after I placed my order.

I never thought I would get a deal on them so I'll be pretty happy if it all comes through. The gift card made it so much easier to pull the trigger :nogood:

The camel patent you yous are also looking tempting :graucho: