Travel HELP! Universal Adapter/Converter/Transformer

gabbiie

O.G.
Nov 16, 2009
I will be leaving to Europe in a couple of days and I bought this adapter plug set but it says it does not convert voltage. Now I have never been to Europe before and I certainly had no idea that I was going to need one of these thing and I just want to know if I bought the right one because I certainly do not want my things to get fried. The things I will be needing this adapter/converter are my Ipod, camera battery charger and phone because I will be charging those three things and maybe using my hair dryer and flat iron. What should the device say what should I look out for???? I would really appreciate any suggestions you have

your ipod charger will definitely work with just an adapter, the camera battery and phone charger should be fine with just an adapter, the hair dryer and flat iron may need a transformer. if it says input 100-240V on the device it will work without a transformer, if it doesn't you need a transformer (all the ones i've seen are huge and heavy and i'd recommend buying a cheap small hair dryer/flat iron when you arrive instead).