Help! Undecided

chic_dot

Apr 14, 2007
Hi! Can anyone help recommend me my first LV bag?

My friend helped me buy a Bellevue GM in Amarante from Paris but it's too big, not to mention that its shape is unflattering on me! :crybaby: I'm getting it exchanged but I really don't know which other bag to exchange for.

I'm 22 (5"2) and usually dress casually. I much prefer a shoulder bag so I was considering a few options such as Rosewood, Saleya PM and maybe the Popincourt Haut or petite noe.

Speedys and neverfulls are too common here in Singapore so I'd like something less common.

Are there any other suggestions? Thanks!:smile:

princess_eab

LV & BBag obsessed
Aug 27, 2007
NYC
Check out the new Galliera and Montorgueil styles if you like monogram. Petit Noe is cute too (I have one), but these new styles are really nice!

baby of fashion

just shopping!
Dec 21, 2007
Galliera or Monty or Saleya PM in Azur !
I've seen people carry the Saleya PM on their shoulder, I guess it depends on your arms!

Dec 31, 2006
I like the PH - especially since you said you usually dress casually. I think this bag is more casual and looks great with jeans. However, you can still dress it up if you'd like. It's a great first LV - I talked one of my friends into getting it for her first! :tup:

kimalee

Jul 30, 2007
LOVE the Petit Noe! The Popincourt Haut is a fabulous choice as well!

as others have recommended, check out the new Galliera and Monty!

madaddie

Mad Shopaholic
O.G.
Dec 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Relatively un-common but gorgeous bags in Singapore would be the Palermo and the Noe. :tup:

The Speedy, Neverfull, Monty and Gallieria already have lots toting them around.