Help! Trying to make a Speedy decision

1. hey all,
    I am stuck between the speedy 35 and 40. I'm going down to the store this weekend to try both on but I was wondering if anyone owned the 40 and thought it is too big in practical use or if they have the 35 and think they should've gone bigger? Thanks!:smile:

2. 35

3. I have a Speedy 40 but I only use it for travel. I think it is too big for everyday use. I don't like to carry a lot with me on a daily basis though so it may be good for you carry a lot of stuff.

4. I agree, the speedy 40 is TOO Big for everyday use. I think the 35 looks very good as a big-oversized everyday bag, especially when it gets all saggy, it's quite cute!

5. I have both. I use the 35 as an everyday bag. I use the 40 as an overnight bag on weekend trips.

6. I vote for the 35, as well. I think the 40 will be too big for everyday use, even if you carry tons of stuff.

7. I say the 35! Its more versatile.

8. thanks everyone!:biggrin:

9. The 40 is too big as an everyday bag. Even though I used it a couple of days last week. HEHE!!

[​IMG]

10. ^^^ Looking good, girl!!! I vote for 35 if you plan on using it as an everyday bag!!!

11. I'm with everyone else...go for the 35!

12. I like the Speedy 25 more but that's cause I think the smaller things are, they cuter they get. Lol

13. I vote for 35 too! I have a 30 myself and LUV it!! 35 is great as a everyday bag too!

14. 35! 35! 35! Just right for an oversized everyday handbag :yes:

15. I agree 35 is TDF!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice