HELP!! Trying to locate small Tian card case with red interior!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello, I am hoping you knowledgeable ladies/gents can help me! I am trying to locate the zip around small Tian GG key/ card case style 427013 K0L2N 8689 with the red leather interior and gold zipper. Someone posted pictures of it here and I cannot seem to locate one. When I search Gucci.com they only have it with the brown interior and silver zipper. Any help or information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!

2. Unfortunately I think they have sold out. BERGDORF GOODMAN was the last place I found one & it seems to be sold out there now as well. I wish I had gotten this too but I had already pre-ordered a Gucci card case from the new "Circus" line. Maybe a good pre owned one will become available soon.
    Since it's no longer available I ordered the Gucci Tian zip around wallet.

3. I can't seem to find the red version anywhere. I am wondering if it is not available in the United States. The Tian zip around wallet is stunning. I may have to save up for a full size wallet to get the beautiful red interior. Thank you very much for your help. Enjoy your beautiful wallet.

4. Hi, I replied to your private message!
    Hope it helps :smile:

5. Thanks HiddenCharms! I answered you too!