Help!! trying to figure out the name of a bag!

Jkm

Jul 2, 2007
I was at the mall today and happened to see this lady walk by w/ a Coach bag on her arm. I loved it!! It looked like a "Carly" but it was a patchwork. I thought about going up and asking her the name of it but she was gone by the time i got the nerve. All i remember is a big patch of hot pink among khaki's/gold? Does anyone know what it could be???

I was at the mall today and happened to see this lady walk by w/ a Coach bag on her arm. I loved it!! It looked like a "Carly" but it was a patchwork. I thought about going up and asking her the name of it but she was gone by the time i got the nerve. All i remember is a big patch of hot pink among khaki's/gold? Does anyone know what it could be???

Was it like this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-Coach-Signature-Holiday-Patchwork-Bag-Purse-10434_W0QQitemZ180169752170QQihZ008QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

If so, these are all over the outlets now.

Hi, I did a search on ebay after i posted this, and saw these. This is probably what I saw, but for some reason it looked a bit different in person. I don't have an outlet near me. :sad: Do you happen to know how much they are in the outlets?? I do have a Coach store near by. I wonder if the outlet would ship one to the Coach store? Or, would the outlet directly ship one to me??
Thank you!