Help! Trying to decide which LP dylan to buy.

Dinarab

Dec 21, 2008
Hello, I am new here. I want to get my first LP bag, and I am trying to choose between long speedy and small speedy. Which one would you suggest? And which color is better? Citrine or whiskey?
IS long speedy too long? Can you carry small speedy on s shoulder?

I have the long speedy and it's quite large. It would be ideal as a carryon bag for a flight, or an every day bag if you carry a lot. I personally think you need both and small and the long :smile:

I had ordered the large speedy but thought it was too long for me so I returned it. I think the small speedy would be cute. I dont own a small speedy though. Good luck with your choice =D

I have three long speedys and I use them as everyday bags. I don't think they are too big or long at all, but then I like big bags and I carry a lot (LP zip wallet, makeup bag, small notebook, scarf, etc.).

I contemplated the small speedy but was worried it would be too small for me. I also like having the small zip pocket on the outside.

Good luck!

Personally I know the long speedy would be too long for me, the small speedy doesn't have the outside pocket which is nice. How about something in the middle like the Dylan Double Handle - it's size looks to be in between the two and it has the handy outside zip pocket. The only reason I haven't bought one yet is because I'm not crazy about any of the current colors, I'm hoping some new color choices will come along!

Linda

long speedy looks longer in pics than it is when carried,,, it slouches to a smaller size,,, the leather is soft and the sides kinda slouch in. it really is not that big... i have several,,,love em.

Thanks for input. I think, I am leaning towards the long speedy, because I like the whiskey color which does not come in small speedy.The leather of LP looks so good from pictures posted here. I already placed an order last night, but reading some of people's comments from different posts makes me wonder if I would regret about the long speedy choice .

i just ordered the long speedy because i saw someone modeling it on ebay and i like the way it looks on audrina partridge haha. The small speedy looks really small! I like a bigger bag

maybe that pic will help

Attachments

• Audrina Partridge Linea Pelle green bag.gif
    Audrina Partridge Linea Pelle green bag.gif
    48.3 KB · Views: 113
i just ordered the long speedy because i saw someone modeling it on ebay and i like the way it looks on audrina partridge haha. The small speedy looks really small! I like a bigger bag

maybe that pic will help

o really? I wonder who was modeling the pictures :graucho:

just for reference,,, here is a recent shot of me in my comfy "after~work sweats,,, and my black long speedy dylan,,, very slouchy but this black one seems to hold its shape alittle better than the green leaf one i had & sold.... i like this one better.

zz1101.jpg

just for reference,,, here is a recent shot of me in my comfy "after~work sweats,,, and my black long speedy dylan,,, very slouchy but this black one seems to hold its shape alittle better than the green leaf one i had & sold.... i like this one better.

zz1101.jpg
Thanks for the picture! It does appear very slouchy. Well, my order went through and I should be receiveing my whiskey long speedy soon. I hope I like it.

I can't speak about the bag style since I have neither, but I had ordered the Dylan zip tote in Citrine and returned it because I didnt like the color. It's kind of the color of a manila envelope. It is a good neutral, but I prefer richer colors...