Help trying decide please....

Pradagal

Lifeslittleluxury
O.G.
Dec 31, 2007
Hi All,

I am pretty new to Mulberry. My go to is LV, Prada, Hermes, Chanel.
Here is my dilemma....I bought a Mulberry Cara backpack in oxblood NVT last year, but had to return it due to stitching coming out on the bottom of the bag on all four corners. I really liked the bag. The quality of it feels very nice. However; I am still contemplating on getting one back into my collection and would like to hear the pros and cons of this bag. I was looking at buying it again in the medium size in the black natural leather.
Does this bag hold up well? Are there any "issues" with quality regarding this bag? My first and only experience with Mulberry wasn't the best, so just want to hear what everyone else's opinions are.
TIA:smile:

Hi All,

I am pretty new to Mulberry. My go to is LV, Prada, Hermes, Chanel.
Here is my dilemma....I bought a Mulberry Cara backpack in oxblood NVT last year, but had to return it due to stitching coming out on the bottom of the bag on all four corners. I really liked the bag. The quality of it feels very nice. However; I am still contemplating on getting one back into my collection and would like to hear the pros and cons of this bag. I was looking at buying it again in the medium size in the black natural leather.
Does this bag hold up well? Are there any "issues" with quality regarding this bag? My first and only experience with Mulberry wasn't the best, so just want to hear what everyone else's opinions are.
TIA:smile:

I think I remember that, I don't have one but I'm quite confident M have upped their QC.

How fully someone will come back to you soon, it's rather quiet compared to last year though