help!! trovili or hampstead??

ynz

O.G.
Nov 28, 2009
i'm looking for a everyday bag!!
I just realized that I bought all these LVs and none of them is good for everyday use....
so I wanna add to my collection!!

trovili in monogram or hampstead in ebene!
I always loved the ebene collection so I kinda wanna something from that collection
but My friend is giving me a great deal on a 90% new trovili...
So I don't know...

also which one is better for everyday use?? In cluding going to school, but I would only put a few folders in there i never put my books in my LVs...

thanks TPF!!!

I don't have either of these, but I see the Tivoli being comparable to a Speedy. Comparable in that you can wear it anytime and as an every day bag. I'd go with that one. Hope that helps!

Are you comparing Tivolli GM and Hampstead MM?

I love Tivolli GM for its zip and lightweight but hates the vachetta. Hampstead MM looks classier, no vachetta to worry about but no zip, slightly heavier. Which ever one you decide either one is good.

Are you comparing Tivolli GM and Hampstead MM?

I love Tivolli GM for its zip and lightweight but hates the vachetta. Hampstead MM looks classier, no vachetta to worry about but no zip, slightly heavier. Which ever one you decide either one is good.

ya i was thinking that the hampstead might be heavier....

The tivoli should be good for an everyday bag, including to carry schoolstuff. The Hampstead is gorgeous, but it *does* look somwhat more formal IMO. I made the same "mistake" as you, got all these bags but didnt quite see the forrest for all the trees, so to speak, and ended up with no real workhorse everyday-bag, so i just got the neverfull and that seems to be perfect for me. Myabe have a look at that as well? If not, Id recommend the tivoli here.