Help!! Trevi PM or Tivoli GM??

RasberryLV

Jan 13, 2013
Hi, I went LV store today and spent long hours there but still cannot decide which to get?
I am a housewife, taking care of my two kids at home, so my lifestyle quite casual.I love both shapes but Trevi looks better on me, just think it might be too heavy for me for weekend shopping bag?? Does it look too formal for shopping purpose?
I love the feminine Tivoli style too.... I just need a zipper purse.
Please help....

My vote is for trevi!!! It's a gorgeous bag and so carefree with the de pattern. I also love the strap option. The tivoli has vachetta which is always a worry for me. I also dislike the look of the leather straps as the bag ages and the ends curl slightly if you know what I mean. Can't wait to see what you decide!

My vote is for trevi!!! It's a gorgeous bag and so carefree with the de pattern. I also love the strap option. The tivoli has vachetta which is always a worry for me. I also dislike the look of the leather straps as the bag ages and the ends curl slightly if you know what I mean. Can't wait to see what you decide!

I agree. Trevi pm is one of the best DE bags out there. The details on this bag and the overall functionality makes it a perfect bag.

Thanks all. I normally go shopping 5~7 hours on Saturday.(my only off day, alone!!)
I just too worry about the WEIGHT of Trevi, I really not sure if I can carry it on my shoulder for such a long hours?? I want to use it as a travel bag too.

I carried my Delightful MM today for long hours and very comfortable.
I have to decide fast!.. the SA said prices confirm going up on coming Tuesday!!! :woohoo::crybaby::cry:

I vote trevi too. I have both, and although the trevi is quite heavy, it's a lot more comfy on the shoulder than the tivoli. Also the tivoli is so much more spacious you're more likely to overload it and will be too heavy to carry for a long time.

Trevi! I had both but I ended up giving the tivoli to my sister. My baby is 7 months old and with the long strap the trevi is very easy to carry. To me it doesn't get heavy at all and is just a very beautiful eye catching bag!

Thanks all. I normally go shopping 5~7 hours on Saturday.(my only off day, alone!!)
I just too worry about the WEIGHT of Trevi, I really not sure if I can carry it on my shoulder for such a long hours?? I want to use it as a travel bag too.

I carried my Delightful MM today for long hours and very comfortable.
I have to decide fast!.. the SA said prices confirm going up on coming Tuesday!!! :woohoo::crybaby::cry:

It is Mondy not Tuesday. Trevi gets my vote.

Trevi! Mine is my winter bag and I wear it everyday! Today I went grocery shopping at Walmart in a cute sweat suit and a pair nikes, my Trevi...right there with me as always! I wear it with work clothes, jeans, leggings...it looks great with all!

Another Trevi vote here. I had a Tivoli PM, my very 1st LV and ended up selling to a friend. I got the Trevi PM and I love her. I don't regret letting go of the Tivoli for the Trevi at all. :smile: