Help! Tracking says delivered but not received!

I had a person send my bag to the wrong street address once! But it still got delivered to my apartment They're clever guys at USPS. I was annoyed at the stupid seller,but very grateful with USPS that some other person didn't get my bag. So USPS aren't all that bad

I am glad that you received your package.
I once sent an item to Canada. Canada post shows the item has been delivered while the buyer claims that she never received it. She filed a dispute with paypal and of course paypal favor her. I lost my bag and my money =(

why don´t you call your cc so you can get confirmed your work adress so they can deliver it to you , that way you don´t risk another package getting lost..... specially since you live in an apartment building where it´s easy for them to get mixed up all the packages...

why don´t you call your cc so you can get confirmed your work adress so they can deliver it to you , that way you don´t risk another package getting lost..... specially since you live in an apartment building where it´s easy for them to get mixed up all the packages...

Unfortunately, it's already confirmed, that's why I was so shocked for a bit! :wtf: