Help- Totally Turnlock Teri or Marc by Marc Jacobs Tote

MLB

Aug 27, 2006
I'm really between a rock and a hard place...I can't seem to decide between the Teri (in firebird red) or the M by MJ Tote in green. I love them both, I really do (and yes, buying them both at this moment is out of the question :yes: ) although yes, it did cross my mind. Soooo, what do you think?? Help an indecisive girl out, please, pretty please with cherries on top.

Can you post pictures of both? I know I have seen both, but a side by side comparison would really help. And on a side note, that Firebird Red will be HOT for fall!!

This might be easier (bigger pics)
65689d1157745413-help-totally-turnlock-teri-marc-marc-jacobs-tote-mj-teri.jpg

65690d1157745586-help-totally-turnlock-teri-marc-marc-jacobs-tote-mj-tote.jpg

I just ordered the firebird red teri...I'm waiting for a Diane that I got off bloomies and did get for 40% off. I than ordered this I have never owned a MJ so I hope I like them. I love the teri but only in red...I can't tell you what to do but because of this post I bought one.

IMO, definitely the red Teri. It somehow looks more elegant than the green tote (maybe because of fewer pockets?) Also, the red is such a perfect red and the leather is to-die-for soft!! The green tote does look like it could be carried over the shoulder whereas the Teri is definitely for carrying in the hand or on the arm. But, I still say Teri!! :smile:

I have the Teri and love it. It can be carried over the shoulder as well as in the hand and on the arm. The leather is beautiful - soft and thick - and the slightly distressed hardware adds a little edge to it.

The Teri is really cute, although I've seen the other tote (in different colors) IRL, and it's really great too. I think no matter which you choose, they are both great picks. So, it's a win/win.

I have the Teri and I've seen the green one IRL and I definitely like the leather of the Teri much better... softer and a lot more buttery feeling. The leather is just amazing... can you tell I love it? Also I found the Teri to be large enough for all my stuff because it expands as you need it, while I found the green one seemingly to be much bigger. Also I found the snap on the green one to be difficult to open and close. But seeing them IRL would probably help you decide. Hope this helps! I think the Teri is selling out faster than the green one... The Totally Turnlocks at my local Bloomies just flew off the shelves and seem to be all gone.

I just received my Teri in FireBird Red. I took off early from work just to see it in the mail...lol.. >=) And it's gorg! Yes you should see it IRL to decide. I saw the Tote, and it was just too big for me and I'm a 'big bag' gal. I saw a black Teri and it knew it would be perfect if it were in some primary color...otherwise it's not MbMJ....heheheh...

Beautiful color- not orangey red, Softest Leather ever, and Practical.
Good luck on your decision.