HELP...Totally PM/Palermo PM

skyqueen

O.G.
Aug 5, 2007
I have the Palermo PM and love the size. I want to get a Azur Totally PM for the summer. Could anyone tell me, who have both bags, are they similar in size? Also is the Totally PM comfortable as a shoulder bag?
Any help is appreciated!!!

I don't have either but I've tried both... the Totally is more comfy because it has longer straps and the bag gets nice and smooshy when it's broken in (I used to have the Totally MM). The PM is a great everyday size, especially if you're petite.

I have the Totally MM and it is a great shoulder bag. The main reason for the purchase was the outer pockets which are so convenient for keys and my phone. I'm pleased with it.

Thanks for everyone's help. I love the size of the Palermo PM and was hoping the Totally PM would be about the same size. Gals on the Totally thread have said the measurements seemed to be off...smaller then described. Don't know what to do...so easy to order online.

I was just deciding between these two bags myself and ended up getting the Palermo! I love the hand held and cross body straps plus the keychain fob is so cute! However...I'm still thinking about getting that totally in azur but I know in the end for me the Palermo just has that extra umph!

I was just deciding between these two bags myself and ended up getting the Palermo! I love the hand held and cross body straps plus the keychain fob is so cute! However...I'm still thinking about getting that totally in azur but I know in the end for me the Palermo just has that extra umph!
I love my Palermo!
I just wondered if the Palermo PM was similar to the Totally PM in size.