HELP!! Totally MM or Neverfull MM in Azur

I just purchased the totally mm in mon. After just 2 weeks it has softened up and fits so nicely on my shoulder. I am actually thinking about getting it In the azur too!

The totally does have comfortable handles, but I ended up hating mine (and thus sold it). Didn't find the exterior pockets very helpful and the more I stared at the thing (it was DA), the more it looked like a baby bag to me. I don't have a baby. I much prefer the Neverfull (I have 4 and will be buying a Neo!).

The totally does have comfortable handles, but I ended up hating mine (and thus sold it). Didn't find the exterior pockets very helpful and the more I stared at the thing (it was DA), the more it looked like a baby bag to me. I don't have a baby. I much prefer the Neverfull (I have 4 and will be buying a Neo!).

Do you have any friends who have used it as a baby bag? I'm wondering, because I don't know very many people who have it so I don't see it often. I think I have seen it 3 times, all in Mono and usually the pm size used as a purse. I don't know if people immediately see it as a baby bag, or just after they have seen others use it that way. I throw water bottles in my pockets sometimes and use it for grad school and work, and wonder if people think it's a baby bag. At least it will transition over to when we have kids (I wanted the GM size for a baby bag, but never could find the darn thing anywhere.)

Do you have any friends who have used it as a baby bag? I'm wondering, because I don't know very many people who have it so I don't see it often. I think I have seen it 3 times, all in Mono and usually the pm size used as a purse. I don't know if people immediately see it as a baby bag, or just after they have seen others use it that way. I throw water bottles in my pockets sometimes and use it for grad school and work, and wonder if people think it's a baby bag. At least it will transition over to when we have kids (I wanted the GM size for a baby bag, but never could find the darn thing anywhere.)

Nope, I don't have ANY friends who carry ANY designer bags (it's lonely!) :cry: I'm sure the bag has other functions, it's just not something that I like. Obviously it's popular, though! I also didn't care for the size of the PM when I had it. My Neverfulls are NEVER full and I love that. I felt like the Totally was an ALWAYS full, no matter how little I tried to carry. It also looked like a snake that swollowed a monkey if I put too much inside. No no no.

Thank you for bring up this question. I have the same problem of deciding between NF and Totally in mono. But I actually look for a baby bag and many say that Totally is suitable one. I like NF but prefer zipped top bag.