Help, totally confused now!

Jan 26, 2007
Hi Everyone I have been on the hunt for a Jumbo classic flap, a SA told me she doesn't have it in Jumbo only large... I said is that like a medium? she said no we do medium, large, jumbo and maxi... When she referred to a large what do you think shes talking about? The price I was quoted was more than that of a medium. Help Im totally confused! Thanks :smile:

Oh I've had that before, that SA's don't know what I'm talking about when I say small, medium, jumbo, maxi or whatever. One SA also thought it was funny when I said WOC.... she never heard of it before. But weren't you able to see the bag in person? That is probably the only way to find out.

No I would be mail ordering as I live in the middle of nowhere with too many kids to drag for a journey to the city. The only thing is they quoted a different price to the medium so im wonderfully confused now!

Hi Everyone I have been on the hunt for a Jumbo classic flap, a SA told me she doesn't have it in Jumbo only large... I said is that like a medium? she said no we do medium, large, jumbo and maxi... When she referred to a large what do you think shes talking about? The price I was quoted was more than that of a medium. Help Im totally confused! Thanks :smile:

I would ask her to measure the length:

Small - 9"
Med/Large - 10"
Jumbo - 12"
Maxi - ~13"

Good luck!

kisenian said:
I would ask her to measure the length:

Small - 9"
Med/Large - 10"
Jumbo - 12"
Maxi - ~13"

Good luck!

She said size smaller than jumbo so I'm now thinking it is a medium, too small for my everyday needs. It's been a long time ( about 5 years) since I bought Chanel I wondered if it had changed! I'll be sticking to jumbo buying. Thank you so much everyone for your help!

Never thought of that!! That means a medium has gone up by £150 in last few weeks... Either that or I got given a price for a small a few weeks ago!

The SA's at Bond Street never know what Im on about!! :lol: They call the medium/large, large. And I think we have had a price increase... The mini I got went up by over £100... Have you tried mail ordering from Manchester? Theyre very helpful there!! Good luck!! :smile:

CoutureCat said:
The SA's at Bond Street never know what Im on about!! :lol: They call the medium/large, large. And I think we have had a price increase... The mini I got went up by over £100... Have you tried mail ordering from Manchester? Theyre very helpful there!! Good luck!! :smile:

Right so I definitely don't want a large! I'll just keep ringing back to see if they get it in! Thank you will try Manchester tomorrow!