Help, totally confused now!

Jan 26, 2007
United Kingdom
Hi Everyone I have been on the hunt for a Jumbo classic flap, a SA told me she doesn't have it in Jumbo only large... I said is that like a medium? she said no we do medium, large, jumbo and maxi... When she referred to a large what do you think shes talking about? The price I was quoted was more than that of a medium. Help Im totally confused! Thanks :smile:

Myrkur

Góðan Daginn
Jun 9, 2011
Oh I've had that before, that SA's don't know what I'm talking about when I say small, medium, jumbo, maxi or whatever. One SA also thought it was funny when I said WOC.... she never heard of it before. But weren't you able to see the bag in person? That is probably the only way to find out.

Jan 26, 2007
United Kingdom
No I would be mail ordering as I live in the middle of nowhere with too many kids to drag for a journey to the city. The only thing is they quoted a different price to the medium so im wonderfully confused now!

kisenian

Jun 25, 2009
Hi Everyone I have been on the hunt for a Jumbo classic flap, a SA told me she doesn't have it in Jumbo only large... I said is that like a medium? she said no we do medium, large, jumbo and maxi... When she referred to a large what do you think shes talking about? The price I was quoted was more than that of a medium. Help Im totally confused! Thanks :smile:
I would ask her to measure the length:

Small - 9"
Med/Large - 10"
Jumbo - 12"
Maxi - ~13"

Good luck!

gymangel812

<3OOO~~~
O.G.
Apr 14, 2006
Ohio
you could also ask the price and compare it with the different prices in your country (in the current prices thread)

Jan 26, 2007
United Kingdom
kisenian said:
I would ask her to measure the length:

Small - 9"
Med/Large - 10"
Jumbo - 12"
Maxi - ~13"

Good luck!
She said size smaller than jumbo so I'm now thinking it is a medium, too small for my everyday needs. It's been a long time ( about 5 years) since I bought Chanel I wondered if it had changed! I'll be sticking to jumbo buying. Thank you so much everyone for your help!

CoutureCat

May 2, 2011
UK
Never thought of that!! That means a medium has gone up by £150 in last few weeks... Either that or I got given a price for a small a few weeks ago!
The SA's at Bond Street never know what Im on about!! :lol: They call the medium/large, large. And I think we have had a price increase... The mini I got went up by over £100... Have you tried mail ordering from Manchester? Theyre very helpful there!! Good luck!! :smile:

Jan 26, 2007
United Kingdom
CoutureCat said:
The SA's at Bond Street never know what Im on about!! :lol: They call the medium/large, large. And I think we have had a price increase... The mini I got went up by over £100... Have you tried mail ordering from Manchester? Theyre very helpful there!! Good luck!! :smile:
Right so I definitely don't want a large! I'll just keep ringing back to see if they get it in! Thank you will try Manchester tomorrow!