HELP! Torn Leather Miu Miu

Babato

Mar 13, 2010
I am really in need of some help. My Miu Miu has a rip in the leather..about an inch long near the handle. I just discovered it last night and I am devastated. I am really careful with my bag so I have no idea how this happened but I also don't know what to do about it...any ideas? The bag is about a year and a half old. :crybaby::crybaby:

Thanks for replying! Kiki - I am in the UK but after I read your post I did some digging around and have found a handbag spa located here. I have emailed them some photos of the damage and hopefully they can do something with it. I can't bear to look at it...so upsetting!

Thanks for replying! Kiki - I am in the UK but after I read your post I did some digging around and have found a handbag spa located here. I have emailed them some photos of the damage and hopefully they can do something with it. I can't bear to look at it...so upsetting!

sorry to hear about your bag.... my MM intreccio bag was damaged by sea water and had gotten hard. i was on a trip to tampa, FL about 2wks ago, and i posted my bag to Barbara at LMB and they did a fantastic job for me and returned it to me before the end of my trip.

she was also willing to have me send the bag out to her from the UK but since i was going out there i didnt have to, so dont discount them just bcos they are in a different country.

i would love to know the details of the bag spa u found here in the UK. TIA

Thanks for the info ShoSho...it's good to know that LMB is an option even though I'm in the UK!
I found two places that restore and repair handbags in the UK - the first is www.handbagspa.co.uk and the other is www.furnitureclinic.co.uk which as the name suggests primarily deal with leather furniture but they seem to have branched out into handbag restoration and have some pretty impressive before and after photos on their website and a recommendation from Elle magazine!
I am waiting to hear back from both places and hope they can help (and that it doesn't cost too much!)

sorry to hear about your bag.... my MM intreccio bag was damaged by sea water and had gotten hard. i was on a trip to tampa, FL about 2wks ago, and i posted my bag to Barbara at LMB and they did a fantastic job for me and returned it to me before the end of my trip.

she was also willing to have me send the bag out to her from the UK but since i was going out there i didnt have to, so dont discount them just bcos they are in a different country.

i would love to know the details of the bag spa u found here in the UK. TIA

OMG~ I am so glad LMB able to redo you bag... do u mind posting pics????