Help - torn between two gorgeous colours!

Okay- thank you all. My urge to buy has died down haha. I've just re looked at the amethyst and it actually looks a bit TOO bright for me... Which is a shame. I was considering ordering the grenat but I might just hold off from empreinte completely. I don't know ha I'll probably be doing a reveal next week after I've said this.

Thanks for the advice so far

Get the wallet! Besides.. You use your SLGs more anyway, right? I think pomme will be around for quite a while.

Do you think amethyst emp is nice? I loved it at first sight but after my mom saying it looks a cheaper colour, I've been put off a bit I think. It just looks a tad too bright for me? Why are we so indecisive?! Haha

Do you think amethyst emp is nice? I loved it at first sight but after my mom saying it looks a cheaper colour, I've been put off a bit I think. It just looks a tad too bright for me? Why are we so indecisive?! Haha

Hahahaha i honestly think it looks great ONLY for SLGs- I would not ever buy a bag in that color because I'd easily get sick of it.
The amethyst emp doesn't look cheap to me as it does look trendy.

Okay- thank you all. My urge to buy has died down haha. I've just re looked at the amethyst and it actually looks a bit TOO bright for me... Which is a shame. I was considering ordering the grenat but I might just hold off from empreinte completely. I don't know ha I'll probably be doing a reveal next week after I've said this.

Thanks for the advice so far

You are so funny!!! I saw the amethyst today in person. It is pretty but I honestly wouldn't spend this kind of money on it. I know that I would get sick of it after a little while. You just got your new emilie....enjoy her! I saw the Alma in pomme also and although I wouldn't buy it, the color is pretty..red is always in!

Thank you DOVELV and mzhurshie so much! I got all the way through to the final part of check out, read this and clicked off the page. It's a final decision. I feel quite proud of myself haha. You're right, trendy! Not cheap. I think I might tire of it eventually, but I can't ever see myself tiring of pomme. I just love it. Like, really love it.

I think, if I had to choose between pomme and DBF... Well, let's just say, he wouldn't be impressed with the answer :lol::lol:

thank you dovelv and mzhurshie so much! I got all the way through to the final part of check out, read this and clicked off the page. It's a final decision. I feel quite proud of myself haha. You're right, trendy! Not cheap. I think i might tire of it eventually, but i can't ever see myself tiring of pomme. I just love it. Like, really love it.

I think, if i had to choose between pomme and dbf... Well, let's just say, he wouldn't be impressed with the answer :lol::lol:

lol!!!!!!!

I own and love the Compact Curieuse wallet in Earth, but your love for that Alma is palpable. I recommend that you save up for the Alma. Good luck with whatever you decide :smile:

I own and love the Compact Curieuse wallet in Earth, but your love for that Alma is palpable. I recommend that you save up for the Alma. Good luck with whatever you decide :smile:

Thank you so much. I truly do love the alma. I think I'll have to put myself on a proper ban and not buy anything else. Every penny can go towards my alma then. I do love the wallet, I just wonder whether having 4 wallets is too much! I only got my Emilie this month too so should probably enjoy her first, as someone else has said previously.