Help to search for my major piece?

2 additional ones along the same line that would be beyond the budget, but nevertheless would put on my inspo wall:

View attachment 4804951
not sure the cost of these above but I believe they are $300K+

View attachment 4804953
dream baubles...:girlsigh:

I'm for sure IN LOVE!!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

I will scour the secondhand market for ANY of these pieces!!

Thank you soooo much for posting! You know my taste very well!:smile:

Bulgari wasn't on my radar. Do they keep their values, or even appreciate over time? This purchase would be like an investment for me. I will certainly look into it. Thank you.

I actually can't tell if Bulgari high jewelry collection appreciates or not, because I never ask for their retail values.
You can keep an eye on the auction results of the Bulgari and VCA high jewelry pieces at Christies or Sothebys. Some of the Bulgari rings, e.g. Emerald, can be very magnificent looking and can fetch for good prices.
For VCA mystery set pieces, I recalled seeing a pair of blue sapphire earrings sold for around 100k a few years ago, but most sold for way above 100k. It is a wonderful journey to explore & search for your major pieces. You are very blessed. :flowers:

Last edited:
Hi Phoenix, as this piece will be an investment, have you thought about an Argyle pink diamond? With the mine closing this year, the prices are sure to rise even more than they have done in the past.

Hello Canturi lover, I've thought about this many times. But I'd only be likely able to afford a minuscule pink diamond. And I need to be able to see what I am wearing, without having to use a loupe or a magnifying glass! lol

Hello Canturi lover, I've thought about this many times. But I'd only be likely able to afford a minuscule pink diamond. And I need to be able to see what I am wearing, without having to use a loupe or a magnifying glass! lol
If your colour preference is 4pp and up, I agree that they are some pricey stones -( I love looking on the Leibish website for their coloured diamonds).

Reactions: Phoenix123
If your colour preference is 4pp and up, I agree that they are some pricey stones -( I love looking on the Leibish website for their coloured diamonds).

I actually purchased a pair of yellow diamond earrings from Leibish many years ago. Have not been wearing them. I think I prefer the premium jewelry brands for their workmanship & quality of the gems.

I thought it would be....did you get to try it on? :graucho:

actually, I didn’t ask. Ive tried on a zipper necklace before, this one didn’t really interest me, as it was somewhat underwhelming compared to other pieces I’ve seen.

It is likely the case. VCA high jewelry necklaces usually prices from 200k-600k up. I think the VCA zipper necklace retails for around 500k or up

i think the price was around $200k. thats well under retail, but still quite a lot.

Hi Phoenix, I am not sure if you may also consider Bulgari. Two years ago I was at the Bulgari flagship boutique in Rome, and saw some very magnificent jewelry pieces. Some of their necklaces just look phenomenal. Breathtakingly beautiful. Those jewelries are not listed on the Bulgari website. If you have a chance, you may also want to take a look at Bulgari flagship boutiques. I didn’t ask the prices, but I think some of them could be about or slightly above the budget you have in mind.

some of the Bulgari pieces are absolutely amazing. Truly beautiful. For more eye candy, check out the new Chanel Tweed pieces. Absolutely incredible !!!