Help!To keep or not to Keep!

Quite simply, if you are doubting the purchase it should be returned.

ITA. Once your doubting something it's time to return it, before you try and use it and you can't return it anymore!

I just got the Cheche Bohemian bag in Rouge and it is GORGEOUS! Pictures do not do this bag justice. If you were thinking about getting that in blue I would go for that in a heartbeat, bring back the rooster CP and forget the Hermes CDC and the the Bohemian. Good luck!

Return...Never keep something that isn't going to be used.

Hello fellow friends ,should i keep my rooster animal coin and key charm or take it bag and get me a CDC Hermes bracelet(ombre in lizard)?.I have the coin purse for over a week now and dont seem to find use for it , to small for a card(I dont carry change) or in that case anything since i am a guy i do not like the look of it as a bag charm.But at the same time is toooooo cute:P and great for my collection but it will sit in the closet and to use it as a key holder hurts my :heart:.I could keep both the cdc and coing purse but i dont want to .I am also considering the Bohemian spring summer bag in blue and give up the coin purse and CDC.Comments please will help.Thank You