Help to Find a Gucci Hysteria Bag

Bagonomix

RoseDahlia.com
May 14, 2009
Hi, I am kind of new to Gucci. I fell in love with the Gucci hysteria tapestry last season but was not able to find it. Just this morning I was looking for a bag on the internet and found a picture of the Gucci hysteria python bag. It is impossible to find though has anyone seen one on sale? I know it is old season; I am looking for the one with the two medallions.

Also does the hysteria come in velvet? Does anyone know what colours and if you can still get it?

Well I don't know where you are but the House of Hannover (Hannover St off Regent's St London) has a large blk python hysteria top-handle on sale (about 1/2 price). Their no should be on the web. Ask for Rob - he owns that consession but anyone will be able to tell you if it's still there

The tapestry was last year (2 seasons ago) It wasn't hugely expensive. I think your best bet is the outlets

The tapestry was so hard to find, I tried in January and they did not have one piece so I don’t think that the outlets will have it now. But thanks so much about the python they are closed now I will call them in the morning. I love I when what I though I would have to scour the world for turns up nearby (hears hopping it is still there).:smile:Did you see it recently? Do you maybe remember the price?

Thanks restrictor, I checked but could not find it. They have quite a lot of good stuff, but I did not really want to buy it second hand if I can still get it brand new.

Yes recently!!! A couple of weeks ago when I was considering it or my Balenciaga. My Bal only won because a. Rob reduced it down to a price I couldn't refuse and b. I was really on the hunt for an everyday bag and the Gucci was too delicate for my purpose. Since I'm getting a crazy price New Gucci Secret in a month it would have been too naughty even for me because I STILL would have needed a practical everyday bag.

It must have been over £1K but it was serious amount of python for the £ - it's a big bag.

I loved the velvet one too

Last edited:
Oh I'm sorry to hear that Bagonomix. The good ones always go fast.

If I see another tapestry/python/velvet hysteria bag on my travels I'll report back.:salute:

Good luck with your search