Help to Find a Gucci Hysteria Bag

Bagonomix

RoseDahlia.com
May 14, 2009
www.rosedahlia.com
Hi, I am kind of new to Gucci. I fell in love with the Gucci hysteria tapestry last season but was not able to find it. Just this morning I was looking for a bag on the internet and found a picture of the Gucci hysteria python bag. It is impossible to find though has anyone seen one on sale? I know it is old season; I am looking for the one with the two medallions.

Also does the hysteria come in velvet? Does anyone know what colours and if you can still get it?

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
Well I don't know where you are but the House of Hannover (Hannover St off Regent's St London) has a large blk python hysteria top-handle on sale (about 1/2 price). Their no should be on the web. Ask for Rob - he owns that consession but anyone will be able to tell you if it's still there

The tapestry was last year (2 seasons ago) It wasn't hugely expensive. I think your best bet is the outlets

Bagonomix

RoseDahlia.com
May 14, 2009
www.rosedahlia.com
The tapestry was so hard to find, I tried in January and they did not have one piece so I don’t think that the outlets will have it now. But thanks so much about the python they are closed now I will call them in the morning. I love I when what I though I would have to scour the world for turns up nearby (hears hopping it is still there).:smile:Did you see it recently? Do you maybe remember the price?

Bagonomix

RoseDahlia.com
May 14, 2009
www.rosedahlia.com
Thanks restrictor, I checked but could not find it. They have quite a lot of good stuff, but I did not really want to buy it second hand if I can still get it brand new.

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
Yes recently!!! A couple of weeks ago when I was considering it or my Balenciaga. My Bal only won because a. Rob reduced it down to a price I couldn't refuse and b. I was really on the hunt for an everyday bag and the Gucci was too delicate for my purpose. Since I'm getting a crazy price New Gucci Secret in a month it would have been too naughty even for me because I STILL would have needed a practical everyday bag.

It must have been over £1K but it was serious amount of python for the £ - it's a big bag.

I loved the velvet one too

Last edited:

Bagonomix

RoseDahlia.com
May 14, 2009
www.rosedahlia.com
Hi papertiger, I rang them and they don’t have it, guess it got sold in the sale hype. Does any one remember if they have seen any anywhere else?

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
Oh I'm sorry to hear that Bagonomix. The good ones always go fast.

If I see another tapestry/python/velvet hysteria bag on my travels I'll report back.:salute:

Good luck with your search