Help to decide! Which wallet?

Kacero

Aug 31, 2013
London
Sorry tPF's a little advice. I've been looking for a wallet for a while and came across these 2 wonderful finds.
The bearn is tri fold with diamonds and the other wallet is larger zip around which would fit my passport in and also all my cards/money etc. both very functional.

I got so excited I forgot to ask the correct names and colours!

Which would you choose? ImageUploadedByPurseForum1413231272.985105.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1413231287.423329.jpg

May 13, 2009
A place with fresh air
Sorry tPF's a little advice. I've been looking for a wallet for a while and came across these 2 wonderful finds.
The bearn is tri fold with diamonds and the other wallet is larger zip around which would fit my passport in and also all my cards/money etc. both very functional.

I got so excited I forgot to ask the correct names and colours!

Which would you choose? View attachment 2778451 View attachment 2778453
Both very gorgeous wallets !!! The black one is a Bearn and I believe the burgundy one is a Azap wallet.

It depends on how you want to use your wallets. If you intend on taking them on your travel, I would go for the one with the zipper since it fits your passport and it feels more secure with the zipper. The Black Bearn with diamonds is so classy and would be great as a clutch for evenings.

Mind sharing the cost of the croc Bearn with diamonds ?

Kacero

Aug 31, 2013
London
Both very gorgeous wallets !!! The black one is a Bearn and I believe the burgundy one is a Azap wallet.

It depends on how you want to use your wallets. If you intend on taking them on your travel, I would go for the one with the zipper since it fits your passport and it feels more secure with the zipper. The Black Bearn with diamonds is so classy and would be great as a clutch for evenings.

Mind sharing the cost of the croc Bearn with diamonds ?

Hi, croc bearn with diamonds was 120,000aed - I travel between the Middle East and London often. Approx £20,000gbp. The burgundy one is less I think nearly half the price, I forgot to ask! I'm going back on Sunday to decide so I can do a reveal and get the correct details. I already have a black long constance in Epsom PHW, but it's too big as a wallet especially as I use my B30 most of the time.