Help to choose between calfskin drawstring bag & lambskin mini urban spirit

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

calfskin drawstring bag or lambskin mini urban spirit

Poll closed Apr 27, 2019.
  1. calfskin drawstring bag

100.0%
  2. lambskin mini urban spirit

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Advice please!
    I am in a bit of dilemma. I need to choose between calfskin drawstring bag and lambskin mini urban spirit. Price for both are comparable, conditions are both excellent like new, both black.

I've always loved drawstring bag especially the Chanel ones. I don't have many drawstring bags. I like calfskin cos they are more study.

With backpack, I own LV mini and mm palm spring and I love them both. I am always intrigued by the urban spirit but only in the smaller size, but never thought I would buy one. It's cute, but I already own two backpacks. The bag is starting to grow on me, but I am worried about lambskin. I am not good with that. That's one of the reason why I am a bit hesitant about this bag.

Owners of these bags, please chime in with pros and cons. I am a very casual kind of girl, usually wear jeans and sweater. I think both bags would suit my lifestyle. TIA!

2. which drawstring bag did you have in mind? pic?

3. Sorry, I should have attached pics for reference.

Attached Files:

4. While I have the Urban Spirit and I LOVE it (it is my new favorite bag), I think I would recommend the drawstring bucket bag since you already have several backpacks. Also, my Urban Spirit is calfskin, which it more hardy than the Lambskin. If you are worried about the Lambskin now, you will probably always be nervous about it and may not use it as much. The pros are that it is a great size (size Small, but not the mini), very carefree to carry, multiple carrying options, and can be worn both casually and more dressed up. I even carry it to work by the top handle and it does not look too casual with my work clothes.

I don’t think you can go wrong with either one, but if you already have two backpacks and not many bucket bags, I would go with the one that diversifies your collection. I have a Chloe drawstring bucket that is similar that I also love, and I am glad that I have the option for the bucket when I want something that it easy access with an open top.

5. Thanks for your advice. And yes, you are right, that I would get so worried about the leather being lambskin. To be honest, I am not sure if I like the min or small cos' I haven't seen it in person. But it's nice to hear advice from someone using the urban spirit. Thanks! :smile:

princessmin likes this.